TW War Maps by Jaysabi

DeletedUser

I have launched a blog for TW war maps which track the progress of the top tribes over time. I will be uploading new frames for the maps on a weekly basis, though probably not every world every week. You can access the blog to see the maps at:

www.twwarmaps.blogspot.com

Check back weekly for updates, which I make on the weekends. To see what well developed maps look like, check out W4 or W8, the worlds I've been tracking the longest. I also have maps that focus on certain wars in W8 that turned out quite nicely.

DeletedUser

I was looking to do something like this a little while ago but am a lazy bum. :icon_biggrin:

Well done mate this looks like it'll be a great resource ":)

DeletedUser

I have to admit it's very time consuming. :D I was hoping to have all the worlds posted by now but just have not found the time to do so yet.

DeletedUser

Maybe my eyes are so biased they confuse me, but what I see here is Prime owning the coallition :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice one, would it be possible to put continent grids on and possibly make the maps bigger or is that asking too much?
Also, op) nobling barbarians in our territory is really "owning the coallition" :lol::icon_wink::icon_redface:

DeletedUser59335

Nice one, would it be possible to put continent grids on and possibly make the maps bigger or is that asking too much?
Also, op) nobling barbarians in our territory is really "owning the coallition" :lol::icon_wink::icon_redface:

Yep we noble barbs near you & automatically your color start disappearing, whaat? maybe its magic :icon_surprised: