TWampires Revisited.... TOP Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95858

Going to have another GO at interviewing Leadership or Publicist of the Top 6 Tribe currently. The landscape has Changed the Players Shifted/Dropped Out/Killed or Turned Grey with R/L banging on the door. Here they are as Of this Post... The questions will be a little more tribe Specific But will be focused around the General Theme of What has Changed?

1 CHIK3N 13.817.480 16.683.385 65 256.667 2140 7.796
2 Act1 10.402.135 12.834.865 66 194.468 1758 7.301
3 PUNCH! 10.344.259 12.272.174 60 204.536 1602 7.661
4 ~Glad~ 9.341.391 10.979.286 56 196.059 1456 7.541
5 PATRYN 8.963.578 11.068.887 64 172.951 1505 7.355
6 Pluto 8.176.963 10.746.816 80 134.335 1489 7.217

Beware you TWampires in Leadership of the 6 tribes Above.... A Mail is coming your way....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Shall be waiting for your awesome mail and few juicy questions ;)

DeletedUser98416

kokheng said:
Shall be waiting for your awesome mail and few juicy questions ;)

and i shall be waiting for ur juicy answers on those questions here in this thread :)

Deleted User - 3135

Zombie are not present in the list therefore we boycott our interview.

(Yeaaa, work that one out!).

DeletedUser

ZOMBIE isn't a top anything save for banter for endless jokes...

FACT! Only 12 players in ZOMBIE have MORE than 150k points at this stage of the game..

DeletedUser

FACT! Only 12 players in ZOMBIE have MORE than 150k points at this stage of the game..

You do realise that they are pretty much a rim based tribe and most of their players joined after you and i?
Also unless you have swapped accounts or something(While being internalled) you can hardly talk about points when your only 20k :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I can talk PLENTY. RIM based tribes need not go into elaborate detail about how powerful they are (when declaring against top 3 tribes) when they HAVE no power as a tribe..

As obviously.. if you were looking into my stats, you'd see that I had gifted my villages internally.. The remaining villages are still being nobled, and I'm co playing a diff acc (RL time constraints are a *****)

Rob Gray.. aka Fallen Petal... aka Guy I saved from the rim, and was gifted a whole account? what are YOU doing talking here about such topics? lol

Z-

DeletedUser

Mkczac, you are just being ignorant making statements like that. If you knew anything about Bh, and to a lesser extent Sellsword (harder, not being as well known) you would know that any tribe they lead is a potent force. If only because of their leadership. Taking into account that, and the fact that there are quite a few quality players in the tribe - it is understandable why anyone with sense considers them a potent force.

Looking at say, ennoblements one can easily view, at the very least the potential of Zombie.

7 PUNCH! 196
8 ZOMBIE 181

They only have 15 less conquers than Punch, which is 2x larger than them. Needless to say, it is nothing to scoff at.

Think before you speak, or you just come off as a moron.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure which is more ignorant; Your overall opinion of MY opinion, or the fact that you waste your time attempting to condescend to me in a feeble attempt to offend me by stating indirectly that your tribe should actually (for even one second) be worried about ZOMBIE.

I lol on both accounts..

Calmir, you've ONLY shown me that you have the ability to talk out of your ass at an alarmingly constant rate, luckily for me (and I'm sure everyone around you), no one is fooled by your "spray n' post" behavior.

We understand you can't take a joke, and that you must revert to pretending that any of us care that YOU think anyone who doesn't understand the vague and esoteric concepts to a silly video game is a moron.

Grow up nerd lol

Z-

DeletedUser98382

It would appear the externals have turned into nothing other than a bunch of **** measuring these days.

I am by no means a tribal wars expert but god it would be nice to see some civility on here and people being respectful.

We all knew what calmir meant regardless of whether or not the choice of word was correct. All I see is someone who has to prove that they can go to dictionary.com and nit pick on something that really is, when it comes down to it, pointless.

DeletedUser

It would appear the externals have turned into nothing other than a bunch of **** measuring these days.

I am by no means a tribal wars expert but god it would be nice to see some civility on here and people being respectful.

We all knew what calmir meant regardless of whether or not the choice of word was correct. All I see is someone who has to prove that they can go to dictionary.com and nit pick on something that really is, when it comes down to it, pointless.

No, what would be NICE is if Calmir stopped trolling all of my posts to indirectly call me senseless because my opinion differs from hers.

And if you needed a dictionary to look up any of the words we used just recently, then I feel the externals becoming a haven for bickering is the LEAST of your worries, friend..

DeletedUser

I'm not sure which is more ignorant; Your overall opinion of MY opinion, or the fact that you waste your time attempting to condescend to me in a feeble attempt to offend me by stating indirectly that your tribe should actually (for even one second) be worried about ZOMBIE.

I lol on both accounts..

Calmir, you've ONLY shown me that you have the ability to talk out of your ass at an alarmingly constant rate, luckily for me (and I'm sure everyone around you), no one is fooled by your "spray n' post" behavior.

We understand you can't take a joke, and that you must revert to pretending that any of us care that YOU think anyone who doesn't understand the vague and esoteric concepts to a silly video game is a moron.

Grow up nerd lol

Z-

I am not attempting to be condescending to you, I am being condescending. And yes, I say a fair bit of caution on the part of Punch! is appropriate. I'd say that were we fighting any tribe, I just place more emphasis on that statement in regards to Zombie. I have fought with and against tribes led by Bh and/or Sellsword numerous times - I know they are more than capable.

Mkczac, I have no idea what you are talking about. Nor why this is suddenly about me. Perhaps your inferiority complex is coming back to get you? Understandable, but there is no need to try and hurt others in the process of your suffering.

And just because I'm annoyed by your use of the word "ennoblement", and to put you back in your place with the rest of us...

ennoblement means to raise the rank of nobility or make noble..

because (as you would say) EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A MORON knows that when you inject the prefix "en", it means to "provide with"

Duh... lol :)

Actually, I was using the title of the area from where I got those statistics. Perhaps you would like to take up the misuse of the term with Morthy?

But I hope you realise how utterly stupid your statement just was. We are talking about a game in which the words 'noble', 'nobled', 'nobling' etc, are used in common vernacular as terms in which virtual villages change hands. I do not think the actual definitions of each of those covers that, do you? So please, do be quiet.

DeletedUser98382

No, what would be NICE is if Calmir stopped trolling all of my posts to indirectly call me senseless because my opinion differs from hers.

And if you needed a dictionary to look up any of the words we used just recently, then I feel the externals becoming a haven for bickering is the LEAST of your worries, friend..

I was merely making a point. Some of your posts are indeed senseless though, because all they are trying to do is trash talk calmir and this one was trash talking me. If you are correct and calmir is indeed trolling you then aren't you just feeding the troll?

Deleted User - 3135

HAHA calling someone else a troll.

Sellsword

I can talk PLENTY. RIM based tribes need not go into elaborate detail about how powerful they are (when declaring against top 3 tribes) when they HAVE no power as a tribe..
(...)

It's not entirely surprising to hear newer players shun the external forum when there's so many sour, bitter people here. Your posts have about the lowest quality I've seen in a long, long time. When presented with arguments and opinions, all you do is throw mud and respond angrily. Try drinking a cup of coffee when you wake up, always does wonders for me.

Saying Zombie has no power puts you to shame. After all, if a powerless rim tribe can cap villas off Punch, what does that make Punch? I'll provide you with a bit of evidence, so you can see what I mean. There are basically three tribes in K25: Punch!, REL and Zombie. Both Punch and Zombie have taken a substantial amount of villas off REL.

The stats were taken yesterday.

ZOMBIE versus REL

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27

chart

Punch! versus REL
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 11
Difference: 47

chart

In K25, we are a third the size of Punch!. Yet, we can cap half the villas they do, and lose none. Powerless, you said?

For a while, Zombie and Punch had an NAP, which didn't really work out given the personality diffferences between the dukes. These differences have obviously spilled over to the members, without the knowledge to judge the situation with proper documentation. Leave the bickering to Punch and Zombie aristos, and focus on the more material aspects of the war.

DeletedUser

I agree, although you've totally gone off-topic.

I have no idea as to why the topic poster chose the number 6 and decided to interview those 6 only, but for some reason you're more offended by not being there than you actually express it. All the more reason to put more effort into this war, eh?

Deleted User - 3135

I agree, although you've totally gone off-topic.

I have no idea as to why the topic poster chose the number 6 and decided to interview those 6 only, but for some reason you're more offended by not being there than you actually express it. All the more reason to put more effort into this war, eh?

We aren't offended by not being included, mine was a joke and Sellsword is merely offended by the sight of the rubbish that mkczac writes :icon_wink:

It would also be hard/impossible to be ontopic until an interview comes out. What do we say, good job on your plans? There's not much more of a topic to speak about.

DeletedUser

Something, like. It's not that hard. Good job zezula, looking forward to it. See, that was a piece of cake. :)

I didn't claim for a fact that you're offended, but judging by the immense will to post and boast in front of a public, I'd say you're a little disappointed you're not gonna get interviewed. Sorry, but I'm not sorry if I'm wrong. =.=

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

Something, like. It's not that hard. Good job zezula, looking forward to it. See, that was a piece of cake. :)

I didn't claim for a fact that you're offended, but judging by the immense will to post and boast in front of a public, I'd say you're a little disappointed you're not gonna get interviewed. Sorry, but I'm not sorry if I'm wrong. =.=

You know me devicem, I'm always a loud mouth who finds time to boast in front of any public :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.