TWampires Revisited.... TOP Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellsword

Something, like. It's not that hard. Good job zezula, looking forward to it. See, that was a piece of cake. :)

I didn't claim for a fact that you're offended, but judging by the immense will to post and boast in front of a public, I'd say you're a little disappointed you're not gonna get interviewed. Sorry, but I'm not sorry if I'm wrong. =.=

I did the interview like what, last week? Would hardly be entertainment to talk about myself yet again, I get enough attention as it is.*

I am rather disappointed with this new thread -- why not revitalize the old one, and try to get a discussion going about what some of the dukes interviewed had to share? Six new interviews -- not really very interesting, unless zezula comes up with sharper questions. I'd prefer to see something like a debate between two dukes -- I have never seen that anywhere on the forums.

*solid truth

DeletedUser

Good idea. Still, this one isn't so bad, baby steps. :p

"Everybody lies", especially all egotistical narcissists, so not ready to take you up on "*solid truth" just yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sellsword

Good idea. Still, this one isn't so bad, baby steps. :p

"Everybody lies", especially all egotistical narcissists, so not ready to take you up on "*solid truth" just yet..

That's okay. Prolonged exposure to my forum comments will make you see the light :icon_wink: You can trust Uncle Sellsword with everything but your sister.

Zezula is to be commended for his forum contribution. I had high hopes for CitizenErased's newspaper, but she apparently packed her bags and departed from w54.

DeletedUser

This thread has been ruined.. can it get cleared back to only relevant comments please?

DeletedUser

There are no relevant topics to talk about - there has not been an interview yet.

DeletedUser95858

Wow... I leave the thread for a minute and the Flaming Rodents take over...

I will have Questions ready and headed to the Dukes in about 24 hours. Something in that little place called R/L came up... BUT... It has been resolved just need to get the questions together. Please Keep the spam in this thread to a minimum.

Now leave the thread alone until my interviews are up or If you have any suggestions on Generalized Questions for the Leadership.

Sellsword... I'll be sure to skip you till the very end... As far as the Questions they will hopefully draw out a little more from these folks...
And I agree I thought about continuing the other thread but just thought my questions were Generic and bland to be honest. I need to up the ante....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread closed due to excessive insults and spam. I may re-open it if you mail me when interviews are actually ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.