Contributors
Kichiyaki
Quickbar Entry
-
Hello!

Click to add this bot to your server.

Features:
  1. Notifications about tribe conquers.
  2. Tribe members ordered by OD/ODA/ODD/ODS/points.
    1610219834265.png
Step-by-step instruction:
  1. Add the bot to your server.
  2. Add a new observation group (tw!addgroup).
  3. Add tribes which ennoblements you want to observe (tw!observe [group id] [server] [tribe id or tribe tag])
  4. tw!conqueredvillages [group id] - Run this command on the channel you want to display notifications about conquered villages.
  5. tw!lostvillages [group id] - Run this command on the channel you want to display notifications about lost villages.
  6. If you want, you can disable notifications about ennobling barbarian villages using the tw!showennobledbarbs command.
  7. That's all :).

Other important information:
  • All bot commands are available under the tw!help command or on this website https://dcbot.tribalwarshelp.com/commands/
  • The server must contain a version prefix (for example en114, not just 114).
  • This bot doesn't show self-conquers between tribes in one group by default. (for example, if tribe with id 64 and tribe with id 65 are in the same group, and tribe with id 64 will conquer village from the tribe with id 65, the bot won't send you a notification). If you want to enable this option run the tw!showinternals [group ID from tw!groups] command.
  • Conquers are checked every minute.
  • The maximum number of groups per discord server is 5.
  • The maximum number of tribes per group is 10.
  • I'm looking for people who can help me in translating this bot into other languages (currently translated into English, Dutch and Polish).
  • Probably all tribalwars versions are available (if not, inform me).
If you have any questions, ask here or send me a message on discord Kichiyaki#2064.

Last edited:

zyiks

Reaction score
Thank you, I wish I had this information a year ago but all the information is really scattered :)

Kichiyaki

Reaction score
First, the bot needs to be in more than 75 discord servers (currently is in around 30 servers).

Last edited:

Kichiyaki

Reaction score
#09/01/2021
- the tw!tribe topoda/topodd/topods/topod/toppoints and tw!observe commands accept tribe tag (it's case sensitive, so be careful) as well as tribe id.
1610219819328.png
1610219701289.png