Twisted Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84663

I'm not one for personal pnp... but today, I am curious.

Everyone that reads the World 46 threads know that firey and I do not get along publicly... we seem to butt heads more often than CIMM brushes his hair out. But anyways. I have come to the conclusion about the state of reality firey truly is in. We all know it is his own, and well, who knows if anyone else could survive there... For firey, has all this world come to is just attempting to pit me against the world?

I understand that these forums are meant for propaganda, but to attempt to point at me SO many times... I almost feel like I have a peeping tom (yer not the only one martin)

chachi - i wasnt talking about any particular strategies i was referring to your 'level' of strategic thinking and its just not up to it. I can see how you think and i know i am way ahead of you.
but chachi you are a noob as well
chachi - your guys are way ahead of that crud - i cant believe you dont start taking TSL villages for yourself - it wont be hard.
david and chachi - you broke your NAP terms with TSB with an attempted merge of SnM a few days ago. This underhanded move was a clear fail.
but yes chachi you deliberately have broken your promise - and not for the first time i might add
and actually i think chachi's very large lies are well proven already,
@ chachi - lie about qtip and lie about SnM approaching Skill? for a merger - doublie lie - then lying about not lying - triple lie - do i need to outline it again?
STOP LYING CHACHI!
sorry, i have no idea what you are saying there chachi - are you drunk?
chachi - no you havent answered it chachi and just saying you did is yet another lie

I don't know if I should be outraged or flattered... he must be responding to the question I ask every post I make in my siggy.

just thought I'd bring that up.... discuss amongst yourselves. I'm all verklempt!

verklempt.jpg

PS: I challenge anyone to find more quotes, as there are! (I was just too lazy to look beyond the 1st page of search results)

DeletedUser91224

He does seem to be hanging on to his TSB thing.. He reminds me of someone from world 30... he got rimmed ^_^

DeletedUser

he is just responding to defend him self this thread isnt needed actually.

DeletedUser

he is just responding to defend him self this thread isnt needed actually.

Mr Producer - this thread is surely the ramblings of a madman.

THIS IS A DISTRACTION THREAD
Who in their right minds who take a cross section of quotes from a variety of different conversations over a number of months and link them all together like this?

There is a concept called context chachi - and the only context those quotes show is that you are a repeating liar. Whats that syndrome called where someone cant help themselves but to lie all the time? I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Now my reality is fine - it is yours i struggle with as you attempt to manipulate me, others in ANARKY and members of your own tribe, not to mention those tribes you have diplomacy with.

So don't be distracted everyone -

THE REAL ISSUE WITH CHACHI is, as follows ...........

Chachi broke a NAP not once but twice is as many days. Then he lied about doing it to save face. Since then he has repeatedly lied about it in an attempt to WEASLE out of the issue his DEVIOUS actions have caused. Now he is playing a SLIGHT OF HAND game here to DISTRACT from the fact he has been a NAP BREAKER and a LIAR.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

THE REAL ISSUE WITH CHACHI is, as follows ...........

Chachi broke a NAP not once but twice is as many days. Then he lied about doing it to save face. Since then he has repeatedly lied about it in an attempt to WEASLE out of the issue his DEVIOUS actions have caused. Now he is playing a SLIGHT OF HAND game here to DISTRACT from the fact he has been a NAP BREAKER and a LIAR.
and he continues it...

btw, producer, kissing another's backend does not always "produce" a positive recourse for one's self. It is not prudent.

DeletedUser91224

lol firey the only thing it shows is that you like to repeat yourself and that you seem to have a fetish for annoying chachi.

DeletedUser

There is nothing good that can come out of a thread like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.