TWiz(Alpha) for Discord

zyiks

I have recently started porting the Discord bot used by SH-IT and SH~IT in en107 to support multiple worlds and segregated Discord servers. It has arrived to a point where the basic QOL features are re-implemented and it is basically ready for public usage.

Features:

Adding the bot:
To add the bot to the server, make sure you have "Manage server" or "Administrator" premissions on your Discord server and click this link:
https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=591226665951297537&scope=bot&permissions=1275590848

PS: The bot is being actively developed so there may be downtime, commands may temporarily stop working etc.

Configuring the bot:
Set command prefix with !set_prefix <your_prefix>
eg. !set_prefix ?
Set world with command: !set_world <worldname>
eg. !set_world en107
Default prefix is !
Default world is en106

!!!If the world isn't currently in the bot, contact me. I will add it to the database!!!

!help to see all available commands

Last edited:

zyiks

Updates:

* en109 will be available around ~1.5 hours after world launch
* Readded command to generate OD graphs
* Added command to quickly generate up to date circ lists

zyiks

Updates:

* ADDED SUPPORT FOR OTHER DOMAINS THAN .NET, PM ME TO ADD THEM
(might not work for every domain if the world data endpoints arent the same, let me know if you want to add your world on another domain and we'll look into it together :) )

zyiks

* Added support for posting report images from http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/ for non-premium account users
* Added support for bulk parsing reports with bbcode
eg [report]asdkakldsjalksdjaksdj[/report] several times in one message (however discord world has to be configured to be the same that the reports come from, otherwise no bueno
This means you can publicize multiple reports with premium account and post them all in discord in one fell swoop

zyiks

* Bot now stores copies of reports for future viewing. These can be viewed with the !reports <village_coords> command

zyiks

Is world EN110 added to the database, because the both doesn't react on our commands
Yes, it is. I just tested and it is responsive for me. If it is not responding to any of your commands its possible you have changed the prefix of the commands. If you can't remember what you changed it to or still are having trouble feel free to add me on Discord and I will be glad to help you out. Zyiks#9942

zyiks

Hey!

World en112 is added. You can use it by using !set_world en112

If you need a world added fast, it is quicker to hit me up on Discord. Zyiks#9942

Enjoy