I have implemented a fix. All worlds have completed the process of removing old players/villages/tribes and archiving their historical data. Can you try again and see if the circ list is now up to date?
TWiz is now aware of all worlds, meaning it is no longer necessary to contact me to get them added, however data is only updated for worlds if they are in use in a discord channel/server. If you are the first one to use a world then data may take up to an hour to appear.
I have also gone ahead and severely reduced the premissions the bot requries to work to these:
Send Messages - Needs to respond to commands
Manage Messages - Needs to remove reactions from own posts to allow navigation on commands like !help, also deletes command messages after responding
Embed Links - Allows to link to reports and other tribalwars links
Attach Files - Allows to upload report images to Discord
Add Reactions - Needs to add navigation commands to own posts so people can use them.
Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles - May be used for future features, currently unused
Had to reinclude read message history, otherwise bot couldn't react to help messages sometimes
* New world setting embeds
- On setting an invalid world via set_world or set_channel world it will try to recommend you the closest world matches
- On successful set will let you know last world update
* Once a world is moved under inactive its active status won't be checked anymore
* Player and tribe score and village count history is now stored
* New graph types available: !score and !villages
* Moved OD graphs over to newer graphing code with several bugfixes
* Lots of refactoring
* Fixed issue with reports not getting stored unless both sides are public
* Added live ennoblement parsing
* New BETA commands:
!addmonitor <tribe tag> <gain> <loss> <barbarian> <self conquer> <internal>
(eg. "!addmonitor Cicada yes yes no no no" would only track villages Cicada nobles and loses to other tribes.
!clearmonitor <tribe tag>
Can't say if the conquers are reliable yet, needs more testing that I don't have the time to do myself so I'm just putting it public. It's a frankenstein of TribalWarsBotClassic(1 world only variant of TWiz) and the new code I wrote to get live information to it.
* Fixed more issues with report saving
* Fixed crashes with live monitoring, has been running stable for a few days now without anyone reporting issues so should be ok to use.
* New beta commands:
!map top tribe/player (count(20))
!map tribe/player <list of players/tribes, comma separated>