TWiz - Unofficial Discord Bot

zyiks

Reaction score
I have implemented a fix. All worlds have completed the process of removing old players/villages/tribes and archiving their historical data. Can you try again and see if the circ list is now up to date?

zyiks

Reaction score
TWiz is now aware of all worlds, meaning it is no longer necessary to contact me to get them added, however data is only updated for worlds if they are in use in a discord channel/server. If you are the first one to use a world then data may take up to an hour to appear.

I have also gone ahead and severely reduced the premissions the bot requries to work to these:
  • Send Messages - Needs to respond to commands
  • Manage Messages - Needs to remove reactions from own posts to allow navigation on commands like !help, also deletes command messages after responding
  • Embed Links - Allows to link to reports and other tribalwars links
  • Attach Files - Allows to upload report images to Discord
  • Add Reactions - Needs to add navigation commands to own posts so people can use them.
  • Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles - May be used for future features, currently unused

EDIT:

Had to reinclude read message history, otherwise bot couldn't react to help messages sometimes

Last edited:

zyiks

Reaction score
Changelog 22/07/2020:

* New world setting embeds
- On setting an invalid world via set_world or set_channel world it will try to recommend you the closest world matches
- On successful set will let you know last world update
* Once a world is moved under inactive its active status won't be checked anymore
* Player and tribe score and village count history is now stored
* New graph types available: !score and !villages
* Moved OD graphs over to newer graphing code with several bugfixes
* Lots of refactoring

zyiks

Reaction score
Changelog 26/07/2020:

* Fixed issue with reports not getting stored unless both sides are public
* Added live ennoblement parsing
* New BETA commands:
!addmonitor <tribe tag> <gain> <loss> <barbarian> <self conquer> <internal>
(eg. "!addmonitor Cicada yes yes no no no" would only track villages Cicada nobles and loses to other tribes.
!clearmonitor <tribe tag>
!listmonitor
z2OnknU.png

0ikVbzc.png
J5hLc5j.png

Can't say if the conquers are reliable yet, needs more testing that I don't have the time to do myself so I'm just putting it public. It's a frankenstein of TribalWarsBotClassic(1 world only variant of TWiz) and the new code I wrote to get live information to it.

zyiks

Reaction score
Changelog 31/07/2020:

* Fixed more issues with report saving
* Fixed crashes with live monitoring, has been running stable for a few days now without anyone reporting issues so should be ok to use.
* New beta commands:
!map top tribe/player (count(20))
!map tribe/player <list of players/tribes, comma separated>
flbv83f.png

Last edited:

zyiks

Reaction score
All worlds are added automatically, you just need to use set_world gr66. Data may take up to an hour to appear/update if you are the first/only to use this world.

zyiks

Reaction score
Sorry for world database being out of date for a few days. Conquer monitoring and world updating reacted in a bad way and I hadn't noticed until today.
If you do use the bots features actively and notice that something is out of whack, feel free to post here and I should notice it much faster.

zyiks

Reaction score
Changelog 26/08/2020

* Refactored mapping command
* More map types available

6V056W4.png

* Due to the large amount of users using the bot now, some heavier commands now have user based cooldowns.

Last edited:

NeoStorm

Reaction score
Do you have like a page where the complete instructions with example are all on one page together? Something I can bookmark and always reference? Or maybe the bot could open external page of all the help pages because it disappears after a few minutes when asking the bot. Just curious. Love the tool by the way.

zyiks

Reaction score
I'll consider making one when I got the time, currently juggling way too many projects as it is.

Reaction score
hello
your discord bot is lovely :D

can you make it monitor also players? not only tribes

also i cant find my way in the help menu
for me arrows get me only to page 2 and then dont react
i also tried to write the command with the number of page but it didnt worked
i am probably doing something wrong

zyiks

Reaction score
can you make it monitor also players? not only tribes

On the roadmap, however I just haven't had the time to do it.

also i cant find my way in the help menu
for me arrows get me only to page 2 and then dont react

Make sure the bot has "manage messages" permission and make sure you wait a second before clicking the next button again, there are a lot of users so it may be slow to react.

Reaction score
Make sure the bot has "manage messages" permission and make sure you wait a second before clicking the next button again, there are a lot of users so it may be slow to react.
my permissions are open on the bot and i tried to w8 or ask others to "vote" for next page but still nothing
is there any other site with the full list of commands for the bot rather than your original post here?

thx for your efforts :D
no more spam from me

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Send Messages - Needs to respond to commands
Manage Messages - Needs to remove reactions from own posts to allow navigation on commands like !help, also deletes command messages after responding
Embed Links - Allows to link to reports and other tribalwars links
Attach Files - Allows to upload report images to Discord
Add Reactions - Needs to add navigation commands to own posts so people can use them.
Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles - May be used for future features, currently unused
Read message history - Needs to be able to see old posts from bot to enable navigation and to automatically delete them.

You forgot the second most basic one - Read Messages - Needs to see incoming messages to respond to commands.

Reaction score
hello again

is there any chance to add groups on conquers?
with a possible mix of tribes and players to be shown as 1 party/group/tribe?
it would help with the alliances or families and it would show properly all the conquers
colors alerts mostly

zyiks

Reaction score
You could make multiple channels and put different monitors in different channels and group it like that.