TWiz - Unofficial Discord Bot

zyiks

Reaction score
Do you have like a page where the complete instructions with example are all on one page together? Something I can bookmark and always reference? Or maybe the bot could open external page of all the help pages because it disappears after a few minutes when asking the bot. Just curious. Love the tool by the way.

Here, more documented than !help since this one doesn't have a char limit.

toonvanc

Reaction score
the bot dont wanne set up live conquer

!addmonitor <gaul> <gain> <loss> <barbarian>

can you help?

TAINTED

Reaction score
Yeah no stress, that's what I thought. Was just making sure it wasnt a bug or something else.

zyiks

Reaction score
TWiz will be down while RAID is building on the server which may take a day or two. In the meanwhile merry christmas everyone.

*kronus*

Reaction score
Sorry, did I want to know if you're having trouble using the TWiz bot on Discord? It doesn't work for it62. You can let me know thank you.

*kronus*

Reaction score
It worked great until a week ago, then I had problems with Discord, so I put the bot back, but when I'm typing the !help command doesn't give me answers even when I'm typing other commands?

zyiks

Reaction score
Then you or someone else on your server has changed the command prefix at some point. If you get me the Server ID I can check what it was changed to.

1. In Discord, open your User Settings by clicking the Settings Cog next to your user name on the bottom.
  2. Go to Appearance and enable Developer Mode under the Advanced section, then close User Settings.
  3. Open your Discord server, right-click on the server name, then select Copy ID

zyiks

Reaction score
There is no discord server with that id in the database. Are you use you copied the right ID? The closest ID to that uses ? as a prefix so you might want to try that (so use ?help instead of !help).

zyiks

Reaction score
Your prefix is ?, so use ?help

If that still doesnt work, mention the bot and write "set_prefix !" afterwards ( @TWiz set_prefix ! ) and then try using !help