TWiz - Unofficial Discord Bot

S H A C L A B A N

Reaction score
@zyiks i forgot prefix. so i can't use bot. i try delete bot user and add again. but still not working.
i see you wright "mention twiz like "@TWiz set_prefix !" and use !" but this is not work too.
can i reset prefix?

Yngve

Reaction score
Do you have a monitor for rune villas?
If you make rune villas as a tribe i think it might work.

Last edited:

NarutoUzumaki

Reaction score
Hi, I really like your bot!

How much time is the bot offline? Seems like it has some issues, can you please fix them?

jakecrazy

Reaction score
for two discord servers i am in, when I use coordinates in chat the bot seems to pull information about a village from "us59 2022-05-30 12:05:56.110735" so the information being displayed isn't accurate to the current time. What causes this issue?

NeoStorm

Reaction score
How do we reset the command prefix to default. I think someone changed it and now the bot does not work at all. Worked flawlessly forever, now, nothing. Removed it and readded too. Nothing.

Lord DciBelia

Reaction score
The bot no longer works, is there another bot that allows me to see the conquered villages? no more bots are working which is a real shame.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi, I was on vacation at the time and unable to debug. The bot should be operational again.
welcome back from your vacation, how goes getting the bot back up? It's not show reports when links are posted in the discord. Thanks for all your time on keep the bot up and going.

Reaction score
Is there an issue with reports posting? The bot doesn't seem to pick them up anymore and we haven't change the configuration.

Indude

Reaction score
I'm not getting anything from live conquers. I've added a few monitors, but it's not posting anything. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I figured it out. I was trying to test in a private channel. That's what caused the problem.

Last edited: