Two accounts on same IP quick question

Consumed by Art

Reaction score
Hi, new player here figuring things out.

I was recently introduced to the game to by my roommate and we started playing on w129 and we obviously are sharing the same IP. We've read the rules about not being able to support or send resources to each other and that makes sense.

What we're wondering about is, can we attack the same target? Is that allowed or is there some rule about having two different accounts on the same IP attacking the same target? We've tried finding valid information about this but we've come up with nothing so far.

Please advise, thanks.

Solution
If you have shared connection active (which i really hope you both done to each other accounts to not risk a ban) then you can't coordinate with each other in any way on the same targets. System should prevent this for you so you don't really have to think about it.

You should also be aware that player that have shared connection are NOT allowed to noble villages from each other.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you have shared connection active (which i really hope you both done to each other accounts to not risk a ban) then you can't coordinate with each other in any way on the same targets. System should prevent this for you so you don't really have to think about it.

You should also be aware that player that have shared connection are NOT allowed to noble villages from each other.

Upvote 1
Solution