Two Noobs declare war on BUMP!

DeletedUser

Yep, it looks as if BUMP! couldn't take us on on their own, so they had to cry to their GRIND! friends. But, that is family for you, always helping. Even if helping means they get more villages.

DeletedUser

Yep, it looks as if BUMP! couldn't take us on on their own, so they had to cry to their GRIND! friends. But, that is family for you, always helping. Even if helping means they get more villages.

Sharing is caring, bro. Sucks I know..

Surely a monster such as BUMP could take us on their own..But with GRIND!'s help they are sure to defeat us!

http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/eeaa5053dd81a043ccfae0191ecb8851
http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/523030093cd55eb297604801e01cc1a0
http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/32f0e1ea4ec5f984e1f6a910747edac1
http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/864e3771472a031643a22f0546fd4997
Oh sh-

And with such a low wall? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser87372

Well it is a known fact that Bump and Grind are a family tribe, and can be considered one in the same. So picking a fight with Bump is essentially picking a fight with Grind.

That said, depending on who's attention you've got in Grind you may actually have a good chance to hold on. I have not come across many in Grind with any defensive or offensive skills.

DeletedUser

Well it is a known fact that Bump and Grind are a family tribe, and can be considered one in the same. So picking a fight with Bump is essentially picking a fight with Grind.

That said, depending on who's attention you've got in Grind you may actually have a good chance to hold on. I have not come across many in Grind with any defensive or offensive skills.

That much is true, they are one in the same. So much all we are seeing is some blind nuking, we have lost some villages, but the war is still young, and we are only on the defensive so far.

Hopefully I can have some more reports soon. :)

DeletedUser62494

Meh bump is inctive just like grind is. Both make for boring wars. Anyhow iv got hundreds of defensive villages laying round bored so if you find their random.nuking to annoying just shot me a mail ingame and I'll gladly sort that out for you.

DeletedUser

Meh bump is inctive just like grind is. Both make for boring wars. Anyhow iv got hundreds of defensive villages laying round bored so if you find their random.nuking to annoying just shot me a mail ingame and I'll gladly sort that out for you.

Just send that at us then

DeletedUser87372

Just send that at us then

I am sure Slayer has offensive troops to send at you, we at TLA don't tend to attack with Defensive troops, whereas I have seen many in Grind use them for nuking purposes. Just a quick free lesson from your friends at TLA.

DeletedUser

Hmm, some of their villagers are quite rude whilst passing through, I may have to take you up on that offer sometime. :)

And jvincent, never underestimate the power of the spear nuke!:lol:

DeletedUser87372

His defense was in the right place, he was attempting to defend with it; just not enough. Then again, seeing as the wall remains at level 20, he could always get more in to stop your next attacks ;)

DeletedUser79621

It's not a bad looking village. I might have to have a go at it ^_^

DeletedUser

Nah. He didn't see any point in sticking around. We'd been looking for a way to quit this world for a while, so we decided that we might as well piss some people off before we take our leave.

It looks like I'm doing my part,

SIDEWINDER2966 on 28.08. at 16:41
I would like to make up with you~ Is there anyway i can make up an have you on my side,I'll help u grow!

Recieved that after he lost a few nukes. I could count them if you really want the numbers.

DeletedUser87372

Crickey, no offense to you guys, but Grind must be getting desperate if a couple dead nukes generates an invite. I am sure there are some 50 point players sitting on the rim somewhere without any tribe ;)

DeletedUser

No offense taken. To ignore the fact that I am but a flea on a dogs back in comparison with my enemy would be stupid. My goal is too simply make things easier for TLA by lowering the offensive power of GRIND! to the best of my ability.

DeletedUser

He only offered that because SOUEL was our main target. I know that your villages are cleared, And you can easily be taken out if we decide so.

Don't try to act so tough.

DeletedUser

You clearly didn't read what i said correctly. I said i will make things easier for TLA to the best of my ability. Every nuke I kill is me succeeding in my goal. You're getting way to defensive bro.

And not all of my villages are clear, so you haven't a clue about what is really going on.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Defender: cooldude109
Destination: Sodium (683|880) K86

Quantity: 1402 1313 0 1115 1449 0 0 1262 0 10996 2 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 344.719 377.479 9.013
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 25)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)