Two nostalgic veterans looking to get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar111

Or.D ftw.. I too have been off W2 for nearly over 3 years. :S

DeletedUser

If there is any account left, can you sign me in back in this world? :icon_biggrin:
I was Sokka3u, owner of k21 and k10 in the old times. Iwas leader of Godz family first, baron in CBTF-O and CBTF, member of RIM for 2 months and after I quited fast :icon_redface:

Players I rimmed with my tribe: Pervis (the lolcat) is the single important name I remember :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not in W6 anymore :p

Damn it :icon_sad:
I wonder if the original dinu albert is still playing, I saw his name on the continent dominance map :icon_rolleyes:
Also I see vandijk (one of best tribe mates), maximus (you still hate me?), butonel (I still know I am better than you), hg vampire (the traitor), celtic "noob" princess (as the nick says one of the biggest noobs I saw with more than 1 milion points), blodyx (the cheesinator), TNTdestroyer (wth are you doing on that k mate?), shaneangihans(the silent one, idk if he ever responsed to one my mails), xristos spartan (the one I threatened I take all the vills just to take over 1st place in k0 before I quit) and many others that I know they played, but didn't had any relations with em.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52589

Haha, this is totally outdated, but I just had to pipe in:

HI KINGJOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love always,
Mifas
(former head of the HELL family)
:icon_biggrin:
No hard feelings if you wanna start a new world mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.