TWStats Attack planner

Discussion in 'TW Stats' started by Alaeus, Dec 28, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Alaeus

Alaeus Member

This might be a n00b question....

I recently was the victim of an incredibly-timed Noble attack. The breaker hit, and then, in the next second, all three Nobles hit (3 seperate attacks of course), giving me no chance to dodge.

Was this player using TW Attack planner to send troops? And if so, I have not learned how he did it. It seems I can send all of my troops, or none....

Any wisdom on this?

edit:

example:
    18:00:01 - breaker
    18:00:02 - offense + Noble

How was this done?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  2. Morthy

Morthy Community Manager Tribal Wars Team

It's fairly easy to do if you put time in to it. I once coorinated 20 clearing attacks to arrive at exactly the same second, the nobles 1 second later, and 10 bunches of support in the next second using notepad and windows calculator.

3. servy

servy All Over the Board

You just send the attack that's farthest away, and subtract the next longest attack's travel time from the previous attack's travel time. Then just set your watch to a few minutes before that time so you can log in and send the attack in such a way that they land at the same second.

Difficult, no; time consuming, yes (especially when you start sending a lot of attacks around the same time).

The TWStats planner takes out a few of those steps. It'll simply tell you what time you need to send each attack, but you still need to do the hardest part, which is logging in at the correct time and sending the attack.

4. Alaeus

Alaeus Member

I understand it could be fairly easily done from seperate villages. But these were all from the same village. Seems impossible, and I have been trying to duplicate it, to no avail.:icon_eek:

5. servy

servy All Over the Board

Oh, just open up 4 different tabs, get each to the confirmation screen, place the mouse over the ok button, hold down alt, and then click the mouse and hit tab 4 times. It takes a bit of practice, but you can get it down to 1 second.

6. Alaeus

Alaeus Member

Hmm.
    I guess it does take practice. I have gotten it down to 3 seconds, but 1 second still seems impossible! LOL.
    Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

7. servy

servy All Over the Board

I'm usually under 1.5 seconds, but I'm rarely under 1 second. Connection speed can make it harder as well.

8. NorthStar1

NorthStar1 Non-stop Poster

Well I failed maths at school :icon_neutral:

9. 12azor

12azor Contributing Poster

Or just ok the attack and then hit the backspace button and then click the 'ok' button again. You can usually get 1 attack to a second.

10. servy

servy All Over the Board

4 seconds is too long of a time I'd say.

11. Ghurz

Ghurz New Member

Or if you have firefox download a plugin called SwiftTabs and you can change the buttons to go to the next tab :)

12. edgey10

edgey10 Part of the Furniture

My connecon sucks ass, it is unfortunate I sometimes find my nobles more than five seconds apart. Or sometimes I'm just plain lazy. Either really.

13. TeaDeeDee

TeaDeeDee Still Going Strong

I open 4 seperate windows, set up each, get them to attack confirmation then line up the windows so that the OK button is very close together and move my mouse 1 mm everytime and click the next OK button. Easy :)

It ends up like this (ASCII attampt allert!)

14. edgey10

edgey10 Part of the Furniture

I USE to do that. But it does not seem to work when I open more than one window of the same account. I'm sure I'll get around it quite easily. Or just throw an extra 5 nukes per nobling attempt to compensate. :icon_razz:

15. Rayearth

Rayearth Non-stop Poster

I do 4 seperate windows too... arrange them then click them as fast as you can. thus having difference of attacks by .15 sec ^^