Typh -> Sachiye

harlos

Well, I must say, this is pretty awesome.

We go from 1 great to another.

Welcome to w32, Sach.

DeletedUser

I was trying to phrase a hey post.. and failed. So thanks to harlos for doing it for me :p

So yeah hola everyone, be good :)

DeletedUser

Welcome Sachiye.
Wish you the best of luck in W32, certain other Mods didn't last long, but I consider Harlos a good judge of character, so you'll probably stand a better chance already :~)

harlos

I was in w26 in n00bs with Sachiye..

Sachiye is a great person, an awesome TW personality, and deserves all the same respect we gave to Typh.

DeletedUser

welcome, I'd bake cookies but they can't ship it internationally (security).. So anyways, hope you enjoy w32 (forums), and may we not go to offtopic..
Robbie

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hmm familar sounding name....you were in banned for a little while at the start of w20 i think sachiye????

DeletedUser

@rickyson yep I was- not for that long though I think?

@rmgoup cookies would've been much appreciated :D shame about security :(

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@rickyson yep I was- not for that long though I think?

yeah think you were in one of the tribes that merged into banned and went inactive a bit after,was just wondering why your name sounded familar/

in any case hello,bit sad to see typh go but from the looks of it atleast we got a good replacement:)

DeletedUser

yeah think you were in one of the tribes that merged into banned and went inactive a bit after,was just wondering why your name sounded familar/

in any case hello,bit sad to see typh go but from the looks of it atleast we got a good replacement:)

Nah, don't think I merged into it... But my memory is awful :)

DeletedUser

Noooo, typhy is now too good for us ^_^

Mr Elder-Awesomso-mod-who-I-disliked-cuz-he-infracted-me-on-his-first-day-but-now-i-want-him-inside-me

DeletedUser2119

great to have good mods around welcome to the crazy house :)