Typical Sub - V

DeletedUser

Nice too see Sub -v need to do their best to try and disband a tribe like pack to make them quit .

Nice going guys if it was not hard enough your pathetic egos do this .

:lol: so rediculous over a game LOL

You guys are such imbeciles

DeletedUser

Nice too see Sub -v need to do their best to try and disband a tribe like pack to make them quit .

Nice going guys if it was not hard enough your pathetic egos do this .

:lol: so rediculous over a game LOL

You guys are such imbeciles

Pack just blew up!

edward007007

If PACK disbanded they wouldn't exist, but they do therefore they didn't disband

DeletedUser

I maybe a NOOB and A TOOL, but why disband, takes all the fun out of the game :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

hmmm i wonder what is going to happen next. how many people will try to attack us? this will be fun :p. jay i guess you werent the savior of PACK after all :( better luck next time jay.

DeletedUser67039

Seems the war is not over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) well the war for the world is over already? ;( someone decalre on us pls.

DeletedUser67039

A pack player today at 10:54 said:
the only way you guys could win was to get tropical bob to sabotage our whole tribe everyone against us and you still had to cheat

what a disgrace

seems its not over

DeletedUser

Typical sub - v run it down with mindless spam .

We all know you were the guys that masterminded this .

First the gangbang and now this I apologize if this wasnt you but this is disgraceful .

I thought you had no honour to begin with but to do this just too win a war which we were being gangbanged in is pathetic

Any honourable person in sub v should take note .

This is how your 'great' tribe works

DeletedUser

Typical sub - v run it down with mindless spam .

We all know you were the guys that masterminded this .

First the gangbang and now this I apologize if this wasnt you but this is disgraceful .

I thought you had no honour to begin with but to do this just too win a war which we were being gangbanged in is pathetic

Any honourable person in sub v should take note .

This is how your 'great' tribe works

Somehow I find it hard to believe anybody could make tropical boot the tribe? I honestly do not think this has anything to do with SubV. I am sure within the next 24 hours we will know much more.

DeletedUser

Somehow I find it hard to believe anybody could make tropical boot the tribe? I honestly do not think this has anything to do with SubV. I am sure within the next 24 hours we will know much more.
I hope so too :)

YOu never know if hes the spy sub v promise him into the tribe or he got hacked could even be the reason