U.N. Tribe

DeletedUser

hi i would like to say there is a new tribe called U.N. you can only join if you have got 200k+ points there are already enemys on the map and our leader is hated by many of them thanks

DeletedUser

This should be under "Tribes & Recruitment".. Seeing how you guys only formed in a day and got so many points so fast... hmm..

Renegadefox

Enark stop being lazy and move this :p

And yeah instead of joining can I just your tribe up? :)

DeletedUser

becuase patrick can if he wants he could destroy you and him and hterag made it and hows the war going

DeletedUser

I never asked if he could 'destroy' me. I if you are judging that on points you are mistaken, I have more experience than some players five times my size, and it is a well known fact that patrick has accumalated his number of points from nobling out an inactive player, practically barb eating.

DeletedUser

even if it is barb eating then that means more troops and ive saw him wipe out people who have attacked me in less in a week

DeletedUser96390

Hey Hey Reggie....How Are You in BANNED?, also reggie this tribe has no n00bs...Just FYI this tribe is under my protection unfortunately...also your tribe is just barely past 1 million...your tribe may be just 1 million but your tribe still have experience in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96097

You guys are complete and utter failures - enough said right there.

DeletedUser96390

Skynub.You are 15k in pts. Dcfc Ceybob would eat you up in less than 3 Days if he was told to do that

DeletedUser

What's funny about that is that it'll take him atleast 3 days to get to skynub.

DeletedUser

Hey Hey Reggie....How Are You in BANNED?, also reggie this tribe has no n00bs...Just FYI this tribe is under my protection unfortunately...also your tribe is just barely past 1 million

Points mean nothing when everybody in my tribe has more skill in one finger than you do in your whole tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

...Just FYI this tribe is under my protection unfortunately...also your tribe is just barely past 1 million

Is this meant to scare me? I nearly fell of my chair laughing.

1. Your protection? I should be scared of you, the famous eater of DBZ, that INACTIVE guy? I fully implore you to toss some nukes in my general direction to show how 'good' you are.

2. As an experienced, hard working player would know, 99.9% of the time points count for nothing. But in your case, A barb and inactive eating noob, I suppose I shoulc't expect you to know this

DeletedUser

reggie, he could beat you hands down in a 1 on 1. there is only one reason i am not attacking your tribe after these posts. now just go run your own tribe before we do nuke you

and im the one who found out that dbz was inactive, so suck on that

Last edited by a moderator: