U.N. Tribe

DeletedUser

haha chuck norris and i dont have a clue what you are on about lowkeysmith

DeletedUser61220

patrickc02 on 12.12. at 13:32
funny i'm still with R I D, i'm going to find out if BONE][ has any connection with NUTS attacking us...also I suspected BONE shares an NAP or Alliance with BONE, they are attacking R~I~D

I think the last bone was suppose to be nuts/nato, but anyways, I thought this might be of interest to bone... that is if any bone members read this thread.

We can't read :icon_cry:

DeletedUser91856

I knew it! all bone members must be illiterate....

no, I didn't know it, but at least now it's confirmed.

DeletedUser

ok guys, how about we settle this. You are as good as each other, but you can show who is better by whoever win the war.

DeletedUser

Did you like my village that I took back from you about a half hr after you took it from me?

DeletedUser96390

nah. you can't make me shut up...i can make you shut up once i nuke the s**t out of you

we're still growing ^_^

DeletedUser

yes shaddow what are we 2 places behind your tribe and now got 9 members and as you can see the village is mine now and no attacks gunna get through the defence haha

DeletedUser

Lol listen to yourselves^^ Pathetic squabbling;p
Patrick, I lost any respect I had which now that now that I think was low as it was when you abandonned Rid because you were under attack. You my friend are a coward, there were people that were loosing much much more than you yet they are still with us^^
About BANNED, they are a great tribe full of past w38 greats. I would like to see you talk about them back in the day before the break up^^

DeletedUser

reggie, you want to see who wins this...

well step back my friend, because we are about to have an interesting war. B.H. against ~UW~ and G.T.

yes they are bigger, but at least B.H. dont recruit n00bs who dont even have 2 villages.

DeletedUser

nice hetrag and 2 more vills of shaddow coming to me by the end of the day six of them will be mine