U.N. Tribe

DeletedUser

It is a race to see who will get them. I'm not telling you who your competition is. Have your spy tell you. It is in our announcements.

DeletedUser

so, once again you cba to do the work for yourself...

you are a coward. and your tribe is about to die. have fun in hell :D

DeletedUser

I'm no coward. I have a plan for my K41/31 villages. It is common sense anyways. I would have been bigger in the areas, but it is to crowded. My plan for my K31/41 villages is a strategic move... And ~UW~ might die, but the ~UW~ spirit will never die. As I have told patrick, I have another plan after the holidays.

DeletedUser

something tells me that i either know your plan already or you are lying... and i think i know which

DeletedUser

danny, calm it down, i will make sure he is alive to see his plan fail... slowly but surely

DeletedUser

You can't destroy me. Your nobles won't travel all the way to K55 area. And I will always be alive if you are my competition. Besides that, the first plan is working perfectly... just perfect. The more of my K41/31 villages you take, the better my plan works. My second plan can not be stopped by B.H. because I set it up in phases and steps.

DeletedUser96390

Shaddow you will be wishing us to success when we RIM YOU

your PLAN will still be useless ALL you will see is...you will only have 1 village left and it would CATTED down to 26-50 Pts

DeletedUser

Shaddow you will be wishing us to success when we RIM YOU

your PLAN will still be useless ALL you will see is...you will only have 1 village left and it would CATTED down to 26-50 Pts

ROFLMAO

My plan will happen... and really, it does not have much to do with B.H.

DeletedUser

danny, calm it down, i will make sure he is alive to see his plan fail... slowly but surely

Jesus man!! You ruined a great chance to implant an 'evil genius' 'mwhahahahaha' at the end of that comment, you have failed the community, feel the shame. :p

DeletedUser

reggie, you dont need to be evil to be a genius. idc whether i failed it or not, it isnt the only thing that will fail...

mwahahahahaha

DeletedUser

shaddow, i do not fail in that much, or your tribe would have killed me and not wished to join me already. we are hammering you in this war, and you have had 4 players turn against you already, me not included

DeletedUser

DBZ Slayer was and is the most skilful player in BONE since it started... it is a pity to see his account vanish :)

DeletedUser

complete rubbish. you only say that cos you munched his account as soon as it went inactive..