u6 here are my stats time for you to put up

monsterbro

how does that 10 conquers not count just because you cant time your units right is not there problem

DeletedUser

That's because not many people post on the forums that often, but jdt is starting to run a close second by arguing with me, and you can too if you just try hard enough :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

ahahaha ug eats doggy poo, and why the threats u6? are yu becoming an angry kitty? ima have to get axl to doof yu up!!

DeletedUser

Um, first off, good luck with the whole "Axl" threats. I don't see a single threat made by me, care to point them out?

DeletedUser58923

theres more the one 'kitti' on w16 sir, some of which are on orels side lol.

and i know his involvement in the war and you guys are just past sticking your foots in your mouth, up to your knees by now. i'd drop the point of 'we dont know his name so he doesnt do anything, at all, ever'. the majority of c2 can vouch for his involvement.

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

jdt14

Sauroni: at least you had the guts to stand up and identify yourself when challenged.

Tense: what "happened" last night was a RL experience that a lot of people go through, is none of your business and has no place in a public forum

U6: obviously you will continue to ignore the topic of this thread and continue to attempt to play your silly little word games.

The fact will always be you were called out and refused to answer the bell. You can delude your self that a public calling out and private explanation are even close to equivalent. You post your opinion for the entire world - they all deserve to know who is presenting that opinion.

I don't care who you are or what tribe you're in, in my opinion you're gutless and your words mean absolutely nothing because you're unwilling to put your name and rep behind them.

I have been asked to ignore you, and as I have less respect for you than I ever thought possible that will not be a challenge.

DeletedUser

how does that 10 conquers not count just because you cant time your units right is not there problem

OMG, I can tell you are just going to be one of those noob posters who don't know what they are talking about or how the game works. Until you actually learn how to read peoples post perhaps you should just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser

Have fun ignoring me, jdt. You're truly ignorant, and you don't choose to read anything I post. Like I said, I provided you with numerous opportunities to find out who I am, and attempted to civilly mail you to tell you as much. You're at fault, and I'm done feeding the troll.

DeletedUser

erm...why are SF getting involved? Let them fight, as they are both from C² right? Internal fights FTW

MichielK

erm...why are SF getting involved?

Nobody knows, but I'll gladly give you my theory on it:

• Random SF member: "Guys, there's fighting on the forum!"
  • Sauroni, tense et al: "OMGZ! We'd better hurry there and pick a side!"
  • ...(a few hours pass)...
  • Sauroni, tense et al: "Wait a sec, why can't I find these guys on our memberlist?"
All this thread needs is for someone to blame Gammy and Ende for everything. That would make it truly complete.

Let them fight, as they are both from C² right?

Actually, I'm pretty sure part of the argument centers on u6 not being in C², or anywhere else in W16 for that matter. Frankly, I do not care much why it started...I just think it's bad form to invade SF territory in-game and on the public forums. Some of them have honed their skills at infighting for months, and I think we should leave this part of the "W16 forum experience" to the experts :icon_wink:

Internal fights FTW

Says the guy who is in a new tribe now because of internal fights :lol:

DeletedUser

i blame gammy and ende for this...............

tsk tsk you two :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Says the guy who is in a new tribe now because of internal fights :lol:

i actually think thats why he said it as thanks to that infighting he now has a cool new account nice and close to the enemy so he can fight all he wants to his hearts content :)

looks like a win to me :icon_wink:

MichielK

i actually think thats why he said it as thanks to that infighting he now has a cool new account nice and close to the enemy so he can fight all he wants to his hearts content :)

looks like a win to me :icon_wink:

I'm pretty sure it is...still funny to see him say it though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't think he said I wasn't, just that some people are saying I'm not, and that as a result I shouldn't be talking. Whether or not I am, however, is still none of anybody's "beeswax", so to speak.