uber lag in w32

DeletedUser

this time i dont mean lagging like 1 a few seconds, i mean lagging so much the webpage is taking upwards of a minute to load...

i cant do anything on my account in the way it is as it will take me close to half an hour per village - and i do have a life

but it is only happening on w32, and no other websites

i just cant think what it could be tbh

anyone else had this happen b4 or...

Milfbuster

ive had the same problem, but with loading anything to do with tribalwars

DeletedUser

For me tribalwars was OK but this forum and twstats were not getting opened though all other sites were getting opened.

DeletedUser

well, the forum lags a lot, i once gave up trying to get on, it took at least 5 minutes to load, it still does.

DeletedUser

It took me 3 hours to load it once.
I was really bored....

DeletedUser

In early mornings server time, I always have a bad lag forr a few hours arouund the time that everyday seasons get expired ...

DeletedUser

I have this problem with TWstats and world 19.... it takes upwards of an hour or never for TWstats to load... and about a minute from the time I hit the text box for the I cursor to actually appear.... not to mention the actual numbers I have to enter, then clicking the button....

Its hell....

DeletedUser

I have this problem with TWstats and world 19.... it takes upwards of an hour or never for TWstats to load... and about a minute from the time I hit the text box for the I cursor to actually appear.... not to mention the actual numbers I have to enter, then clicking the button....

Its hell....

I guess if you disable Javascript in your browser, it may be fixed, there is still no idea why sometimes pages with javascripts doesn't load, usuing FireFox go to Toos/Options - Then click on Content Tab - DeCheck the "Enable Javascript"

DeletedUser

Or, just run your current browser with no Add-ons.... disables all additions and ups my browsing speed by 25%