UFO is like UGH

DeletedUser93066

I am literally annoyed and very much aggravated by this tribe. Their leader really needs to work on his manners and their diplomat seems to me is a douche. However not playing this seriously enough to do something about it but that doesn't stop me from writing and giving them piece of me. We started 6hrs late so we will be in the rim peacefully but world is so small there was no rim and there comes UFO!

This was within few days of HP:

[spoil]
qwerty maniac Oct 20, 03:42
I think you want win this world at least tribe rank so come with us , there isn't any chance. Mail me for an invitation if you want to join us

KataklysmiC Oct 20, 03:47
U wot m8

qwerty maniac Oct 20, 03:49
So, you join us, could I sent you an invitation?

qwerty maniac Oct 20, 11:23
Could you give me a straight answer?

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:15
Hello, could we try again? Would you join us?

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:21
Why you wasting your time?

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:21
What else to do? I'm boring!

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:22
I wont play here for long . P2w is boring. Just here to play around a bit.

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:24
This world last more 80 days so playing around a bit could be 80 days!

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:25
Haha I came to sell resources. But the business is bad here.

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:26
Ya I know, due the new restriction, two month you can't buy resources from market with your new buy PP

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:28
Oh fuck.. For real? That's why my business being bad. I didnt even know. Btw I will keep your offer in mind.. While at it may be we can do some diplomacy for now.

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:30
I have almost 2000 PP and I can't do nothing with them until next month on 16

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:31
I have shit ton. Made 11k in w76 And then got 1500 from winning HP rank 1. and 200 for winning. So yes but I want to make more :p

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:33
I never win in HP world I want do that at least tribe rank, for that I build my own tribe

KataklysmiC Oct 22, 04:48
I never seen your account around . You play .net?

qwerty maniac Oct 22, 04:52
In last two years I was busy in real life so I didn't do much in this game, I stay more than two month in two world I think, my best was around 50 villages.But I had other accounts, I played this game since W12
[/spoil]

And then again a week later right after I took my 2nd village it came before even I realized I got the village:

[spoil]
qwerty maniac Oct 30, 11:39
I'll have tomorrow a place in my tribe and I offer this place to you. The offer expire tomorrow afternoon. Think hard, chose wise!

KataklysmiC Oct 30, 11:43
U wot m8?

qwerty maniac Oct 30, 11:45
I'm not a good english speaker so I'm not really understand what you mean by your answer.

KataklysmiC Oct 30, 13:45
Where are you from?

qwerty maniac Oct 30, 14:40
That is really not important but I'll answer to one question: Eastern European
[/spoil]

And then comes their incompetent Diplomat who really thought his english was great yet he didnt know the first thing of diplomacy

[spoil]
Klamp Oct 30, 13:11
Apologies again for my leader's poor English skills. We want to know if you're interested in joining the tribe tomorrow when a slot becomes available. It's a limited time offer, though, since seats in our tribe are in high demand. Let me know what you think.

Regards,
[player]Klamp[/player]
Diplomat of [ally]=UFO=[/ally]

KataklysmiC Oct 30, 19:41
Hey Klamp I am rather honored that you guys have been so generous about the invitation. Also I am aware of of Q maniac's english which don't bother me. My co didn't know so he thought QM was rather aggressive and made it sound like a threat more than an invite. As i told him before in a long chat I joined this world to have fun at first to sell resources for pp . And when we saw the PP market is so down now we decided to grow as much possible and resume selling some resources later and make some pp. If not we will decide then whether we want to carry on for real or leave the world. So until that day come since you are the diplomat may be we can come to some kind mutual diplomatic relationship.

As you know We have nothing to loose and we are here for fun but you are here to win and just getting each other's way wont work as good as you'd hope for. All members of my tribe are the previous HP world winners with different account. And if we wanted to play it seriously you would have seen us differently with our growth spark.

Sincerely,
Almighty Core

KataklysmiC Oct 31, 16:12
And tell your duke to stop inviting my tribe mates, they are to the point feeling stalked by him. Also when you mail me and I reply to you out of respect give me the courtesy back by replying back asap. I dont like disrespectful incompetence.

Klamp Oct 31, 16:44
There was and is nothing more to discuss with you. Goodbye.
[/spoil]

Happy Halloween folks!

sticker,375x360.u2.png

DeletedUser93993

qwerty mailed four of my top 5 players and offered invitations, offered one guy the position of baron. Well none of the four seemed to be interested, but he overlooked the 5th guy which is ME. :(

DeletedUser93066

​I would have if he offered me cookies . But his diplomat is a disrespectful scumbag :|

DeletedUser93066

qwerty mailed four of my top 5 players and offered invitations, offered one guy the position of baron. Well none of the four seemed to be interested, but he overlooked the 5th guy which is ME. :(

Pitiful..

DeletedUser

You cheated for that rank 1 Core:O nobling tribemate at end:/ should been mine

DeletedUser93066

Cry me a river you little whiney scorp. You were getting freebies while I was being cockblocked. I deserved that shit. Look at my ODA and yours :D

adhaylon

I am literally annoyed and very much aggravated by this tribe. Their leader really needs to work on his manners and their diplomat seems to me is a douche. However not playing this seriously enough to do something about it but that doesn't stop me from writing and giving them piece of me. We started 6hrs late so we will be in the rim peacefully but world is so small there was no rim and there comes UFO!

This was within few days of HP:

[spoil][/spoil]

And then again a week later right after I took my 2nd village it came before even I realized I got the village:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

And then comes their incompetent Diplomat who really thought his english was great yet he didnt know the first thing of diplomacy

[spoil][/spoil]

Happy Halloween folks!

sticker,375x360.u2.png

I like how you handle the situation......they are noobs lol :lol: