UFV-United federation of Villages

DeletedUser

I'm looking for some more members for my tribe. We are 101 mebers and heve together around 100.000 Points.
My goal with it is to protect and help the newone and not so strong players. But I also take some strongones to help with them protecting our members.
I'm still taking everyone! Please contact me or list me in you buddy list for Invations.
We take every player from every country!

UFV

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here some more informations.

UFV was founded by Damen.

We are accepting new members
and we will agree to a NAP with any tribe.

You also have a good chance to get a high position in the tribe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For invitations please contact any one of us!

Banned members
FlawpyBawls

Tribal Ranks

Leader
Damen

Council
TigerRage
Jikolp
Star Shot

Defense Chief
Alisadinic

Diplomat
viceman
oODARK-ANGELSOo

Forum Moderator
Maris.Boza

Member (The privileges: Invite & Send Circular Mail)

Go for it!

Our Allies

We don't show them!

Our Non-Aggression Pacts
LR
TTO
KOTNM
*HR*
+T+
FFF
DKs
LOST
TRR
N.O.
SG
JAGS
OAK
~W.K~
Htribe
VIP
LTS
PNX
/TD/
VG
UB
Htribe
TTC
LOD
god
W-D-2
and We are actually 98 members
Our positions: k66-65-56-57-75-33-36 and much more^^

DeletedUser

!! News !!

:icon_surprised: Thats total new!!!:icon_surprised:
We present the new ranks: General and Soldier
So join us soon to get some!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

New

We are still getting stronger! So we can protect you even more! You can still join us by asking any member or make with us an ally (Nap) by contacting me ore my Diplomate!
We are now 37! and have 10.000 points ;)

DeletedUser

xD

A happy day was the 4th!!! We reached 10.000 Points!!!! and we stil have 37 members and a couple of allys and naps! We still are looking for mebers and Soldiers to defend the tribe! Please contact me, a council or a members to be invited. ;) Thanks for reading this!

DeletedUser

Yeah!! We are now 43 members!!! Don't worry! We still accept new members!:icon_wink:

oODARK-ANGELSOo

The best Tribe I know!!!!!!!!!!

I think about this Tribe so good because they take care of me when I'm under attack and this Tribe has got sooooo much allys an naps... !
I love this Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is the grammar in this thread unbelivably hard to understand? :icon_rolleyes:

And when you have many Allies and NAPs, thats a *bad* thing. That means less farms and room to expand.

DeletedUser

there is enough room! be shure ;) and now we expanded in world 7! there you have enough players to farm^^ And we just have 48 members!!

DeletedUser

48 members and only 12k points? lets see thats bout 300 points eaach? thats kinda weak and with all those n.a.p's it will not work out very well.

DeletedUser

^^

Do you think... We aren't so weak as you guess! and still now we have 58 members ans around 21k points! and our army is huge. We don't have ONLY NAPs^^ we have a lot of Allys! more than naps. Isn't That better?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Do you think... We aren't so weak as you guess! and still now we have 58 members ans around 21k points! and our army is huge. We don't have ONLY NAPs^^ we have a lot of Allys! more than naps. Isn't That better?:icon_cool:

alot of naps prevent alot of farming and alot of allies means nothing. its the allies that will support you in war that mean something. allies like that are hard to find... how many troops would you say you have and ill look up your tribe.

DeletedUser

hm.. we have i guess around min.. 100 each are 1100 and .. arond 1500 or more^^

oODARK-ANGELSOo

maybe.. but don't forget the allys! they still get more and more. :)

Star Shot

K73

I am here in K73 looking for allies...But everyone around me seems to...Be idle...Anyone care to take a newbie into their tribe?

oODARK-ANGELSOo

we shall take you ;) we love new players. so we can help them ^^

DeletedUser

Yes we are now stronger^^ 82 members ;) and the get still more and more. also in world 7 we are getting more. We still take all kinds of players.:icon_cool: And where ever they are!