Ugh...No restarting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is this no restarting till beginning protection is out? :icon_confused:

It hinders the advancement of better players.

Or is it just me?

DeletedUser

it kinda sucks to be honest...

the nooblets wont restart and give us more barbs to farm :(

i think its gonna take me 500 farming runs to get the level 1 plunderer award at this rate :(

xeladragn

i dont like the rule either longer wait for noobs to become barbs

twenty-five

Was that sarcasm?

No it wasn't.

more noobs restaring=more barbs for the better players

It's good imo :D

That doesn't hinder the better players. It doesn't disadvantage anyone on this world when compared to any other player on the same world. If anything it introduces a level of fairness, those who don't get amazing areas during BP don't suffer.

Can't restart to teh rim when they realize they messed up ofc :icon_rolleyes:

Now I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic. But yeah the better players wouldn't mess up in the first place would they. :p

DeletedUser

What is this no restarting till beginning protection is out? :icon_confused:

It hinders the advancement of better players.

Or is it just me?

It hinders the advancement of players who think they are better, but quite likely aren't.

Overall, it's a harder setting that truely sees how people can work through BP without terrorizing noobs into making more barbs.

DeletedUser

That doesn't hinder the better players. It doesn't disadvantage anyone on this world when compared to any other player on the same world. If anything it introduces a level of fairness, those who don't get amazing areas during BP don't suffer.

What!1!1

Get amazing area's your work for amazing areas if anything it introduces a new dimension to the game, instilling fear in your potential farms for bp.

DeletedUser

It hinders the advancement of players who think they are better.

Overall, it's a harder setting that truely sees how people can work through BP without terrorizing noobs into making more barbs.

Think?

How do you know it "truely sees how people can work through BP" you mean be lazy during bp?

I was alos wondering has this ever been implemented before?

twenty-five

What!1!1

Get amazing area's your work for amazing areas if anything it introduces a new dimension to the game, instilling fear in your potential farms for bp.

You work for them? Now are you being sarcastic? The ability to coerce players into restarting does not make you better than any other player at this game, it doesn't require any work at all. A restart mail and hope, hoping being the key here - many players will refuse to restart, whereas some people get areas where people restart for no reason.

It hinders the advancement of players who think they are better, but quite likely aren't.

This completely.

DeletedUser

Oh noes?! We'll have to work to make farms now? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

BP bores me so getting people to restart helps make the time go faster. Now I guess I'll have to think of something else.

DeletedUser

Think?

How do you know it "truely sees how people can work through BP" you mean be lazy during bp?

Any idiot can get lucky with restarters, just like any idiot can rile a player to turtle against him.

Any idiot can farm exhaustively if they get a good area, but not just any idiot can change their strategy to deal with fewer farms.

AusKilla

If this hinders the better players... Those people your referring to are obviously not the better players..... :icon_eek:

If you think your one of the "better" players you should be able to adapt to any setting, if you cannot see any advantage of no restarting at the beginning then you need to be grouped with the lesser n00by players :icon_wink:

IMO this no restarting business is exactly what tribalwars needs

twenty-five

Seeing as you've given up arguing it hinders better players can we assume you've found reason and realised it does not?

DeletedUser

Think?

By just not having the instant restart option, you aren't at any advantage with your "newb" neighbours. A restart mail doesn't mean they'll restart. And players to who a good start matters, restart only, rest just carry on whether they have 1 barb or 10 barbs because they'll lag behind either way. Now by doing the 2.5 days restart thing, people would have to apply a different tactic in terms of starting if they end up in a really bad area (like 1 barb in the entire 15*15), they would have to raise the mines, which a lot of players don't until at the noble stage because they rely on extensive farming from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.