Ugh...No restarting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll bite:

Not everyone restarts due to restart mails. Not everyone deletes due to delete mails. Many do. You have no idea how much of a fight they were going to put up. What other company do you know of that would idly sit back in the first few days of a new product and let players who want an easy ride send 20-40 mails to other potential customers persuading them to quit?

When Tribal Wars first started we had no bonus villages. We had no automatically spawning barbarians. Players stuck around, they built up their village at the start, then they played the game the way the developers originally designed it to be played.

Every single player on this world is in the same situation right now. You're actually going to have work a bit to do well on this world. I would suggest you get used to that.

Welcome to how Tribal Wars was meant to be played.

This made the hair on my neck stand up. I dont know why. Slightly inspirational or something I suppose :)

DeletedUser

This world actually makes better players to stand out more later on; early game might be hindered somewhat, but there are a lot more potential farms after beginner protection.

DeletedUser

Not worried too much about the restart issue since I am joining tomorrow and BP is over for the first group :lol:

Here I come world! :spear:

Muldie325

Wait that is true:icon_eek: If I knew about that I would have been complaining about it. When did that shit start :icon_confused:

My guess was 4.0, but i couldn't see it in the announcement. Perhaps it was not announced?

DeletedUser

Wait that is true:icon_eek: If I knew about that I would have been complaining about it. When did that shit start :icon_confused:

Somewhere around W13-14 or so if I recall correctly.

DeletedUser

I still remember when villages kept their last owner name when going grey :$
I think they changed their name to barbarian during mid-stage (500K-1M pts of top 20) of w5

And I honestly didn't realized that barbarians were automatic here, I though they were just bonuses.

DeletedUser

What is this no restarting till beginning protection is out? :icon_confused:

It hinders the advancement of better players.

Or is it just me?

loovve your name <3:icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.