Uh unit speed changed?

• Thread starter TheOrchestrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So I am trying to backtime this noob that said I nobled in his church radius and he is trying to steal a village that I took... Lol whatever that's not the issue. That's the game. The backdrop for the issue.

The issue is that I set up my attack planner to backtime one of his nukes. Simple stuff, I get the time and all that. When I go to actually send the attack an hour later, the duration has changed. It's shorter now...

I panicked. I didn't know what to do.. I double, triple, quadruple-checked everything. Went back to my attack planner... After refreshing it, it was now posting the new time as well.

No I'm not a noob. I know what I am doing and I made absolutely sure that this is what was happening...

Cuz now the distance is different somehow, or rather, the travel time, how do I know when to backtime? How do I know anything?? Nothing is real any more. It all just fluctuates. Is his return time from my village going to be the same as the travel time to it? Or is it going to be the new travel time? Is this a permanent change, or is everything going to randomly change back later tonight? Or tomorrow? Or in a month?

This happened at THE WORST time for me. I am in a crucial stage of my development.. Everything needed to be executed perfectly as it was. Now I am just going to quit if this is going to happen. I mean what can I do?? I am risking everything I have with all the attacks that I have sent out, moving support around, trying to take on a player that is in a tribe 20x my size....

He started it. I don't know if I should call hacks or what, but I am pissed lol.

DeletedUser

Sounds like you picked the wrong village. It's not possible for duration to change like that; I think it's essentially hardcoded into the game. And regardless, it's almost certainly hardcoded into the attack planner; so the attack planner shouldn't change duration unless you picked a different village by accident. Perhaps you wrote it down wrong?

DeletedUser103945

The duration did not change. Like DaWolf said you probably picked the wrong village when you ran the info on Attack Planner. This can easily happen if you used that page to calculate a backtime or snipe for a different village and did not start with a new page for this one. I have seen that the twstats Attack Planner will reenter an old coord or landing time unless you close the tab and start with a fresh tab for each set of calcs you do in there.

Another problem is sometimes Attack Planner will default to noble speed if you left out the unit type/speed and then this would potentially cause your calcs to be an hour or two late depending on the distance. Best way to prevent this is cut and paste your calcs there to a word processing doc and look at that info there. Then it will be more noticeable if you had the wrong target, speed, landing time, etc.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No I'm not a noob. I know what I am doing and I made absolutely sure that this is what was happening...
He was absolutely sure. No reason to doubt him. I give this game my whole paycheck every week and they still can't get a simple coordinate system functioning.

DeletedUser103652

if the planner is showing a different time and the speed to the village is still the same (in game) then just figure it out manually.

Michael Wittman

He was absolutely sure. No reason to doubt him. I give this game my whole paycheck every week and they still can't get a simple coordinate system functioning.

you only get 4.95 in your paycheck!!!! where do you live?