ultimate tribe!

DeletedUser

we should make an ultimate tribe where the best people and me will all be in a tribe and make the best tribe ever!! so who agrees with me?

DeletedUser

after many hard searches i have found mushy (AYB and coco merged result) are very experienced so i have decided to simply try to join them instead of trying to create an ultimate tribe. delete this forum please.

Woodlandapple

The answer is no. dont try and send an application. Kthxbai. I was not impressed with what I heard of how you acted in -VVV-

DeletedUser

i acted like that because i dont like pre-made tribe and/or n00b tribes...woodlandapple may i ask how you can deny me entry for something you did?

DeletedUser

If they would let you join Mushy, I would lose my respect for them.

DeletedUser

why? tidal wave not like me? woodlandapple not like me? does no-one like me?

Woodlandapple

i acted like that because i dont like pre-made tribe and/or n00b tribes...woodlandapple may i ask how you can deny me entry for something you did?

You don't like pre-made tribes but your requesting an invite into a tribe which half consists of a premade tribe. sorry if my logic is wrong here bu that doesn't make sense. And I am not denying you entry for something I did, I am denying you entry because of the constant whining we heard about you from -VVV-. Please mention one time when i whined in a tribe so much that I was kicked out of it?

DeletedUser

You don't like pre-made tribes but your requesting an invite into a tribe which half consists of a premade tribe. sorry if my logic is wrong here bu that doesn't make sense. And I am not denying you entry for something I did, I am denying you entry because of the constant whining we heard about you from -VVV-. Please mention one time when i whined in a tribe so much that I was kicked out of it?

well wickerman says i can so all i need is the invite...anyhow i didnt get kicked out i left.

DeletedUser

^^ You got a point there. Sorry for that man. But I have no powers so you can't join. I am really sorry I wanted you there, since I know your a mighty guy:)

I GOTZ TEH FRIENDS...Iz HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE...

DeletedUser

mushy said:
joe0612 today at 17:04
may i join mushy? i am experienced and plan to play this world seriously which means i will be active in forums and in external forums ALOT i also plan to farm my area and get scouts and light cavalry before friday.

I am the Stig. today at 17:06
How experienced is that?

joe0612 today at 17:09
nearly two years. on world 3 i had 200k points and new many tactics. i quit that world and gave many villages to kingadam167 when the FF and cult war started with friends in both tribes i had no choice.

I am the Stig. today at 17:12
You're not near any of our players on the map/

joe0612 today at 17:14
yes...but i want to be with an experienced tribe AND i like plenty of room to expand unhindered.

I am the Stig. today at 17:17
Yeah but i don't like your postings on PnP. =)

joe0612 today at 17:18
but im nice really =] i only post stupid things on pnp so people underestimate me and let their guard down.

I am the Stig. today at 17:19
They annoy me.. =)

joe0612 today at 17:19
who? people like me or people who act all serious?

I am the Stig. today at 17:20
Your posts?

joe0612 today at 17:22
oh well...i try to limit how involved i get in the serious areas...i like off-topica

I am the Stig. today at 17:23
Your remind me of a yo-yo.

joe0612 today at 17:27
you remind me of someone who wont let me join mushy...

I am the Stig. today at 17:27
And you finally catch on.

Congrats.

Going on the forums and saying you're going to join Mushy never helps mate. :icon_neutral:

Woodlandapple

Going on the forums and saying you're going to join Mushy never helps mate. :icon_neutral:

Dx Hes like the kid who asks his dad for a puppy, then when his dad says no, asks his mum instead. :icon_rolleyes: