Ultimate Warrior time in this world came to an End

DeletedUser

Wow this world is quickly turning in to why can quit the fastest.

Id be surprised if this world isnt won very quickly.

It also seems were playing who can find the best excuse except "im scared of losing" or " i lost to a better player/tribe the me"

DeletedUser

prove me i m wrong, prove me that i lost ,
i m just pissed of this world and ppl, i m quiting all tw not only this world
just want to troll

Existing noblemen 21

were you planning on nobling 21 more villages from your tribe?

DeletedUser

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:41
Its called get a bunch of attacks out and then worry about landing times. Or just go free for all since we are not worried about you defending.

Please rage quit on Monday so I can win the bet. Thanks.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:44
: Ultimate Warrior today at 02:44
I have received 936 incomings from rawr and his tribemates, I ask for any support possible, I have incomings to every village, therefore could use support to every village...

there are no nobles so far, but hundreds of rams and axe attacks, support to any village would be very very welcome

From your forum. Please dont be scared.

Ultimate Warrior on 30.10. at 05:49
its called asking for support? I can handle, but the less losses the better ;)
I know you have asked for support in defences and attacks, frankly your just plain annoying.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:57
Are you mad or something? Or just worried? You are the #1 player in the world. You need to start acting like it.

Bcardi

Ultimate Warrior on 30.10. at 11:18
more likely this fight would be fun :)
2 good players
UW.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 11:18
will see :)

forgot about it :lol:

i just fine it funny he trys to trash talk you RAWR about asking for support when he goes on his forums and asks for it

DeletedUser

no he was refering to me mass mailing 4 entire Ks and getting support. ironically i had over 300 incoming supports from non tribemates, so +1 for Rawr lol...

but they tryed to get me booted which i considered a dirty stragety, so i chose to play dirty myself o.0

sadly i didnt expect those results, i just did it for fun lol i was already stacked by the time i asked for it :p

DeletedUser95452

So many BS trolling in here ... looks like:

another one bites the dust

lifes goes on

good luck to others ingame

so this hating can be stoped now

alb
Joint.Venture

DeletedUser

Wow this world is quickly turning in to why can quit the fastest.

Id be surprised if this world isnt won very quickly.

It also seems were playing who can find the best excuse except "im scared of losing" or " i lost to a better player/tribe the me"

Then you'll be surprised, since I'm here and not going anywhere! ;)

So many BS trolling in here ... looks like:

another one bites the dust

lifes goes on

good luck to others ingame

so this hating can be stoped now

alb
Joint.Venture

And indeed we can stop the BS and the hating can be stopped. Wars are not faught with words, but with troops! ;)

DeletedUser

Well UW.. we had good times on skype. I see all negative things on this forum, but I can tell UW was one of the players that enjoyed playing because of fun, not just rank. Yes he liked he could farm that much and had the freedom in space, but he learned a lot and also goes back some years now in the game. He don't deserve to be talked over like this. I know players and if they could strengthen their cluster by nobling some internals they would too. He just happen to found someone to merge with and they played together for a while. Of course noble with fighting is different and feels better.. but he did that too.

Anyways, have a good one mate. See you maybe in future.

True words my fellow countryman! ;) But UW isn't going anywhere, since he's in my tribe. In the end things will turn out well, no worries.

DeletedUser

Then you'll be surprised, since I'm here and not going anywhere! ;)

Good Im glad some one has the nuts to just go for it and not be scared of being rimmed.

I also hope you keep to your word, as all i have seen from the core at this time is just rim play excluding manic +fork (yet) .

Good Luck and i hope you put up a good fight to the last village.

DeletedUser

Good Im glad some one has the nuts to just go for it and not be scared of being rimmed.

I also hope you keep to your word, as all i have seen from the core at this time is just rim play excluding manic +fork (yet) .

Good Luck and i hope you put up a good fight to the last village.

Just like in W52, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right in the middle of FORK, let them have a go at me and I'll indeed put up a fight to the last of my villages! ;)

Hope Ultimate starts doing the same soon and stops paying attention to this thread! ;)

Or with just incomings, at this rate!

Yeah, a message every other minute... Would be awesome sending a nuke at someone every other minute! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just like in W52, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right in the middle of FORK, let them have a go at me and I'll indeed put up a fight to the last of my villages! ;)

Hope Ultimate starts doing the same soon and stops paying attention to this thread! ;)

Hmmm. Do i know you from w52 ? makes me wonder.

And i love the way you talk :icon_cool: i enjoy seeing a player with pride and who will fight to his last village no matter the odds they may face

DeletedUser

And i love the way you talk :icon_cool: i enjoy seeing a player with pride and who will fight to his last village no matter the odds they may face

Thanks man, appreciated! :)

I have no clue if you know me there in W52, I sure don't know a Lee Walton there! ;) In the end this is a game and I play it well, but if in the end I happen to loose, I loose. And I will try and try and try again until I succeed. If at first you fail... ;)

DeletedUser

That must be really hard with only 5 village ey?:icon_rolleyes:
Not just that, all these conquers were barbs, and not players who quit, my farms.
I thought Warlords were the "elite" from Gbears?

DeletedUser

Thanks man, appreciated! :)

I have no clue if you know me there in W52, I sure don't know a Lee Walton there! ;) In the end this is a game and I play it well, but if in the end I happen to loose, I loose. And I will try and try and try again until I succeed. If at first you fail... ;)

Nah i was Seven swords on w52 was top 20 but quit at xmas break and was internalled. Just wondered.

@ the guy saying something about 5 villas or whatever, what difference does it make if he has 1000 or 5 hes showing more guts then many players/tribes on this world at present. So he has my respect, whats ur point?

DeletedUser

@ the guy saying something about 5 villas or whatever, what difference does it make if he has 1000 or 5 hes showing more guts then many players/tribes on this world at present. So he has my respect, whats ur point?

So you're telling me if I tell you I'm going to send 10000 incomings at an enemy target daily, in every single my tribe is in war, along with sitting any member of my tribe under attack 24/7, you'll believe that too? Actions speak louder than words, my friend.
Also, may I ask where the statistic of "many players/tribe on this world at present" comes from? This world has seen what, one proper war?
But if a barb nobler, who will defend to his last village earns your respect, then it really mustn't be hard.
I mean hey, I'll defend to the last of my 49 villages here, can I have some respect too?:lol:

DeletedUser

So you're telling me if I tell you I'm going to send 10000 incomings at an enemy target daily, in every single my tribe is in war, along with sitting any member of my tribe under attack 24/7, you'll believe that too? Actions speak louder than words, my friend.
Also, may I ask where the statistic of "many players/tribe on this world at present" comes from? This world has seen what, one proper war?
But if a barb nobler, who will defend to his last village earns your respect, then it really mustn't be hard.
I mean hey, I'll defend to the last of my 49 villages here, can I have some respect too?:lol:

The game is about fighting, anyone who will fight to there last village gets my respect. Too many people quit when they see incoming, tribes disband for that same shiz

And 10k aint that much incoming plz. Doesnt take much to sort 10k incoming even at close quarters.

ON this world ive seen 2 declarations which has lead to 1 tribe crumble because its "boring" and the number 1 player say hes quitting for blah blah blah. Ye its a pretty weak world.

Also there is very few people i have offered my respect to.

DeletedUser

The game is about fighting, anyone who will fight to there last village gets my respect. Too many people quit when they see incoming, tribes disband for that same shiz

I am not doubting that players who do fight to their last village, are not worthy of peoples respect, as they should be.
I'm just seriously confused how someone just says something and you think it's true? I think you're abit isolated..

And 10k aint that much incoming plz. Doesnt take much to sort 10k incoming even at close quarters.

Then you earn my respect, right here and now!!
ON this world ive seen 2 declarations which has lead to 1 tribe crumbleing and the number 1 player say hes quitting for blah blah blah. Ye its a pretty weak world.

The best players in the world won't be number one at this stage, as they'll probably be fighting hard on a war front, and not farming which is what is needed to be at rank one at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

i am not doubting that players who do fight to their last village, are not worthy of peoples respect, as they should be.
I'm just seriously confused how someone just says something and you think it's true? I think you're abit isolated..

i dont think its true hence why i said i hope you keep to your word, time will tell. Until he shows me otherwise he has my trust and respect, if he does not forfill his words then he will be known to me as a liar and a farud? Do you have trust issues? Or are you just a suspicious person in general? Time tells all my man, and until it tells me different to his word i have no other info to work with. :icon_wink:

then you earn my respect, right here and now!!

can be shown

the best players in the world won't be number one at this stage, as they'll probably be fighting hard on a war front, and not farming which is what is needed to be at rank one at this stage of the game.

i understand that, but fact is fact. He is number one? Correct? So my words are yet again true. The number one is not known until the world ends, but at this point it is a measuring stick. And it shows the number one is pathetic, i mentioned little more

bold