.Ultimatum and His Wicked Ways

DeletedUser83995

*Disclaimer, this post is for fun nothing important*

So in today's recent event's .Ultimatum (AKA Faux, short term duke of Faux on W86) decided to recruit one my original chuck norris account co-players on W86 without knowing he co-played the account.

Screen_Shot_2016_04_30_at_11_36_43_AM.png

Reason for this post you might be asking well, the above statement is a lie and I wanted to call him out on it and make sure he didn't spread this lie to anyone else for false recruitment.....

Screen_Shot_2016_04_30_at_11.png

Within seconds of him responding to my mail he disbanded his tribe. Which is the main reason I am posting this on the externals (And you blocked me in game) as I found it funny that you think you are such a great duke and lead Faux to the promise land but yet you left faux after making one bad decision. Now you disband/left the trust of your members after being called out on your lies. Please do not lead anymore tribes Faux.....

Screen_Shot_2016_04_30_at_11_39_44_AM.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser65288

might one to block out the curse word, you're asking for an infraction

DeletedUser118618

The sheer magnitude of this revelation reminds me of Edward Joseph Snowden!

DeletedUser

might one to block out the curse word, you're asking for an infraction

But when I do it--- even as I censor with hearts --- It gets deleted along with an infraction from an unnamed mod.

So this is getting posted again:

yym3pMK.jpg

DeletedUser118618

Which was the hidden word? I must know!

After stretching the limits of my observation.

1. It starts with an F.

2. It is a four letter word.

3. Taking the overall spiritual mood of the conversation into consideration.

Go FIND yourself

. is the only possible deduction.

Ignoramus of the Law

Sweet Lord! That is so deep and full of meaning. Go F*nd yourself - the motto of a failing civilization, of the man in constant conflict with itself. Lost, wandering, unable to understand the mechanisms of his own life, struggling to get a grasp of a broken reality, to catch a sane reflection in a wild dance of mirrors. Go find yourself as there is no one else to find, to search for you - you have become yet another perfect fitting piece in a boring ,tedious puzzle. Find yourself because you are lost on a well-known path to mediocrity. Find yourself, your better self for you have become average and sad and all that made you you is now lost and buried.

Go Find yourself.
B. R. I. L. L. I. A. N. T.