UMA is recruiting

DeletedUser

Hey i am darklightning19 leader of the United Mercenary Alliance

we are a mercenary alliance or alliance hired by players to attack other players or other tasks like destroying walls and villages

for availability for contracts check our page (though currently we are not active for contracts

we will accept all players not matter how powerful or weak

we give all a title (depending on what position you pick)

we vote on issues that we have as well as new features

all members have a say in votes

we will ally to few tribes (how can we make money if we can't attack players)

if you want to know more contact me

darklightning19
signing out

poise

three members so far: One in K38, One in K84 and the other in K76. Quite a spread! Might be worth looking for players closer together!

DeletedUser

its ok these guys are powerful enough to survive on their own :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

to answer some questions

we are in several continents (i can't find people to recruit here because of tribes beer & drink) though i am in continent 38 but i have another player in 38 who is willing to join (just waiting for us to get to power)

and darklightning
signing out is like my signature for most of my messages (originality i was playing ogame in uni5 where the UMA is from, so in messages i would put that like a end of a transmition and it stuck) this tribe (alliance in ogame) has been though allot so i am going to put the URL for our forum (in ogame they don't provide a forum for members)

http://unitedmercalliance.freeforums.org/

check out UMA history (it only does ogame we are in another game as well but nit much to right about) all the other forums for our alliance/tribe

for those who decide not to view this I will tell you that the UMA has survived the brink of clapse

for those who want to join contact me (my forum name and my screen name is exactly the same)

darklightning
signing out
(i will be back)

DeletedUser

recruitment

i declare a open recruitment (just be close to one of our members) i recognize the need to be in a few areas in massive numbers

i have been searching the forums of past wars and the way my tribe is if we were to get into any conflict we would be finished shortly regardless of which strategy i use:icon_eek:

we have to unite and expand our member ship or risk losing that foot hold that is needed

darklightning19
signing out

DeletedUser

I am surrounded by MTS and ~APOX~ members. Good thing most of them are my friends and that the war between AXIOM and MTS is over.

DeletedUser

AXIOM got disbanded by Apatt remember? Plez don't tell me BDR: is still at war with MTS.