Umm...Hai?

Wilky1992

Hey guys!

Anyone still about that remember me? Who still plays this world, as the forums sure enough seem dead.

Wilky ;)

DeletedUser

The forums were never were the game really was anyway.

Doing well Wilky.
Still playing and going strong. How have you been?

DeletedUser

Forums are pointless when *everyone* has settled in and know where they want to be.

Wilky1992

The forums were never were the game really was anyway.

Doing well Wilky.
Still playing and going strong. How have you been?

True enough Drew.

That's good, any major changes happened? I'm good thanks. Was just feeling nostalgic, so came on.

DeletedUser

Always lots of changes.
Some for the better, some for the worse.

Inactivity is always the tough one that is hard to stave off.

DeletedUser

Hey Wilky.

It's been a while. Where you @?

Why don't you rejoin so we can work like we used to?

DUMBUMCLUM

Hey wilky :D Time to hijack your thread.

Anyone remember me? I'm the mighty, terrifying, Neonius!

DeletedUser18695

No dead, quiet.

If they were dead then they would be blue and no way to talk within the "quiet forums"!

Hi ho Davido!

gargareth

I've been away from here for enough time to recognise username but not really remember who you are all that well.

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

Anyone still about that remember me? Who still plays this world, as the forums sure enough seem dead.

Wilky ;)
Oh hey, wilky's still alive, and so am I!

Hey wilky :D Time to hijack your thread.

Anyone remember me? I'm the mighty, terrifying, Neonius!
I like that idea, my turn to hijack the thread!

forums do seem a little dead.
Welcome to world 5, I quit a couple years ago and haven't been on these forums in ages and I'm pretty sure I'm still in the top 5 most active posters. :lol:

Also I actually found my skype username and pass and tried to log on there to see what everyone is up to, but it wouldn't even load all the messages b/c of those massive chats that I've been in for easily a year or two yet haven't opened in just as long...

DeletedUser

hey guys and scott you do need to get on skype :p its still active.

DeletedUser

oooo Everyone is on this thread <3 i only came on cause my brother has started playing again, which i found a lol cause he was always terrible :)

Am considering joining again, and would be interesting to join world 5 again. But would it really be worth it?

DeletedUser

tw is always at the back of the brain waiting for you to see it again and launch its attack on your consciousness and force you to play again :p

but yea these forums are still so dead ^_^