ummm one on ONE

DeletedUser

Considering the game is TRIBAL wars... why would anyone do a 1on1? The game is meant to be played as a tribe.. a team player.

DeletedUser

Considering the game is TRIBAL wars... why would anyone do a 1on1? The game is meant to be played as a tribe.. a team player.

Guess you didnt see the game name initially . the Full name is TRIBAL WARS .
Or forgot the second part WARS . One is a product of hugging . Is that why you put the Tribal in Caps and Wars in small :icon_rolleyes:?? So for anyone from One ( or anyone supporting their decision ) , this reasoning is really beyond you guys now ..

Social Disorder

Guess you didnt see the game name initially . the Full name is TRIBAL WARS .
Or forgot the second part WARS . One is a product of hugging . Is that why you put the Tribal in Caps and Wars in small :icon_rolleyes:?? So for anyone from One ( or anyone supporting their decision ) , this reasoning is really beyond you guys now ..

You just don't seem to get it fool, we are trying to end the world in a record time, get over it and delete your account already, would spare you some time.

DeletedUser

ending a world in "record" time by hugging is not an accomplishment. It's a disgrace and 47 will live only in infamy.

DeletedUser

Wow! 90 players in 1 tribe. who would think that we would get so much attention. So if 90 players can end a world in record time then i would call that an accomplishment. :)

DeletedUser

Wow! 90 players in 1 tribe. who would think that we would get so much attention. So if 90 players can end a world in record time then i would call that an accomplishment. :)

Yup lol! I'm sure if the players in the top tribes in virtually all the other older worlds decide to merge into one 90 member super tribe they can end their world in record time too :lol:

DeletedUser

ending a world in "record" time by hugging is not an accomplishment. It's a disgrace and 47 will live only in infamy.

Boo Hoo, get over it. Move on and join a different world. The merge happened ages ago and your still going on and on and on and on. Your all talk because you havent got anything to lose,i'm sure if you had more points you wouldnt be so yappy.

DeletedUser

Boo Hoo, get over it. Move on and join a different world. The merge happened ages ago and your still going on and on and on and on. Your all talk because you havent got anything to lose,i'm sure if you had more points you wouldnt be so yappy. I'm not too bright. I might be wrong. I hate apostrophes cause they are silly. Come to think of it... We're all wrong. Solidarity... is.. a joke... to everyone. Completing the world... is a joke. Nobody.. will even... care.

a month isn't ages... well it is but meh. time is relative.

And i promise, I'd be more adamant about it on my real account. The forums would have more to them, and I'd suicide against my own tribe if they went through with the merge, mostly because it wouldn't be my tribe anymore. I'd be TEC and they'd be one.

Also, the next time you think you're trollolololing, stop. You're not. Thanks. :3

DeletedUser

You guys kids are a disgrace to "tribal wars". Bickering without even carefully reading what that player said. "Oh hey lets be arrogant, let's act like rednecks!"-yes, i said it, so what? I got 10 others words I could use to better describe your displayed character, but I rather not.

Rattle- Tribal does not mean it has to be tribes only. Many challenges have appeared during the history of tw.net, some were "kitties" and did not accept them,looked for tons of excuses & so, and some accepted them.

merge blah blah blah- "get over it"? I got over it, I am sure SBS too, you are the ones that cannot get over the fact that you mega hugged in a tribe of 90 players.As SBS said, if all the top players on each world would get together , TW would have few servers left active.

But what I think most of you want is just to have that status, " i won a world".
So? I won one too, W7. Maybe I'll win w9 and w13, maybe not. Maybe I'll win server2.ro, as well. It's just another bunch of wars won, nothing special. After all, impressions are lasting.

DeletedUser92671

Chans ive been following you through worlds all day long reading your comment haah :)
i started at W17 and followed you all the way here ¬____¬

call me a perv if you like, but im liking your posts ;)

DeletedUser

Chanslo, Please note the most of us didn't won a world yet... And we are all screaming for a little more status, if we won a world we can act like a cool guy. Just like you:

But what I think most of you want is just to have that status, " i won a world".
So? I won one too, W7. Maybe I'll win w9 and w13, maybe not. Maybe I'll win server2.ro, as well. It's just another bunch of wars won, nothing special. After all, impressions are lasting.

Social Disorder

Chanslo, Please note the most of us didn't won a world yet... And we are all screaming for a little more status, if we won a world we can act like a cool guy. Just like you:

Yep! I would love a gold winning online gaming championchip athlete! (Secretly I already am one :D)

DeletedUser

You missed my point sir.
I showed that I have WON a world already, and I am (perhaps) on way for few more, but i intended to show that it means nothing to me, and nothing to any normal person(unless there was a personal thing, or hard battles or so). So my question is/was, why the hugging?

Mom/Wife/Gf: What did you do today hun?
(you) : I WON A WORLD OMG OMG I WON A WORLD HAHA I TRIBAL HUGGED!!
Mom/Wife/Gf: ...(He forgot his pills again :( )

Enjoy my british humor now. IT IS FUNNY. WHY?
Because my last words were 'Impressions last'. Lets take how DNY won their world for example;

They were accused of tribal hugging by some, when in fact,they recruited the best enemies left alive in each war, so they wouldn't go inactive. Therefore, that left a lasting impression for those who heard of it/took part of it/etc, as DNY (was the 1st tribe to win,am I correct?) fought their way to win a world. One more example, which beOwned could further explain, is how the Western Alliance won vs the Eastern Alliance on W17. Even though they always gangbanged, which in my opinion was not cool, they did defeat BoS and Wisdom(now HaV), due to BoS' incapability to fight back(could it be, their leader's tragic death?) and HaV's leadership delete-button ending(from what i understand). But they fought their way to get where they are now. These string of events may create an impression of respect to those who fight rather than hug, or anything like that, to a player.

[..] While you sir,are the foil of DNY, and W.A. I cannot find any valid,acceptable,and honorable (at least) reasons for this shameful hugging, other than that of which I talked about in the first part of this reply.

And thats where it's at,honor. Too many lack that, and not to mention respect. Watch a new player(who maybe is an educated 40 year old),ask a "newbie" question.

Oh and thanks beOwned, I learned a lot from how MM_HUN used to write PnP against STORM, Pixies and so. Hence my respect for him . But now he seems a bit cocky(aka the response to MM's challenge directed to HaV).

DeletedUser

[..] While you sir,are the foil of DNY, and W.A. I cannot find any valid,acceptable,and honorable (at least) reasons for this shameful hugging, other than that of which I talked about in the first part of this reply.

Sorry oh mighty winner of worlds, who gave you the right to tell us what is or is not the right way to play each individual world?

You're opinion has been noted by the few readers of w47 externals, no need to bash on and on about it. You are also drifting totally off topic (as am I in response to your broken record nonsense).

I don't know how many times it needs to be said why the leadership of the old top 4 tribes came to mass merge, but I'm not saying it again. Either its just not registered in that head of yours or you have not bothered to read up on w47 before posting this tripe. ~One~ is miles off from winning the world at this stage and I'm really not sure who you are or why you care so much about how w47 has turned out. 'Merge blah blah blah' sounds more like you, not any of us.The facts are nobody is going to remember a world winner other than DNY as they were the first.

Keep you're disjointed nose out of w47 if you have nothing new or constrictive to say.

DeletedUser

Sorry oh mighty winner of worlds, who gave you the right to tell us what is or is not the right way to play each individual world?

You're opinion has been noted by the few readers of w47 externals, no need to bash on and on about it. You are also drifting totally off topic (as am I in response to your broken record nonsense).

I don't know how many times it needs to be said why the leadership of the old top 4 tribes came to mass merge, but I'm not saying it again. Either its just not registered in that head of yours or you have not bothered to read up on w47 before posting this tripe. ~One~ is miles off from winning the world at this stage and I'm really not sure who you are or why you care so much about how w47 has turned out. 'Merge blah blah blah' sounds more like you, not any of us.The facts are nobody is going to remember a world winner other than DNY as they were the first.

Keep you're disjointed nose out of w47 if you have nothing new or constrictive to say.

i thought his post was very constructive of the way world 47 is going,you sir,do not coz its aimed at your hugzy tribe and quite rightfully is dismissive of them as a tribe that will ever get any respect for winning a world,if you lot ever do :lol:

DeletedUser

You missed my point sir.
I showed that I have WON a world already, and I am (perhaps) on way for few more, but i intended to show that it means nothing to me, and nothing to any normal person(unless there was a personal thing, or hard battles or so). So my question is/was, why the hugging?

Mom/Wife/Gf: What did you do today hun?
(you) : I WON A WORLD OMG OMG I WON A WORLD HAHA I TRIBAL HUGGED!!
Mom/Wife/Gf: ...(He forgot his pills again :( )

Enjoy my british humor now. IT IS FUNNY. WHY?
Because my last words were 'Impressions last'. Lets take how DNY won their world for example;

They were accused of tribal hugging by some, when in fact,they recruited the best enemies left alive in each war, so they wouldn't go inactive. Therefore, that left a lasting impression for those who heard of it/took part of it/etc, as DNY (was the 1st tribe to win,am I correct?) fought their way to win a world. One more example, which beOwned could further explain, is how the Western Alliance won vs the Eastern Alliance on W17. Even though they always gangbanged, which in my opinion was not cool, they did defeat BoS and Wisdom(now HaV), due to BoS' incapability to fight back(could it be, their leader's tragic death?) and HaV's leadership delete-button ending(from what i understand). But they fought their way to get where they are now. These string of events may create an impression of respect to those who fight rather than hug, or anything like that, to a player.

And thats where it's at,honor. Too many lack that, and not to mention respect. Watch a new player(who maybe is an educated 40 year old),ask a "newbie" question.

Oh and thanks beOwned, I learned a lot from how MM_HUN used to write PnP against STORM, Pixies and so. Hence my respect for him . But now he seems a bit cocky(aka the response to MM's challenge directed to HaV).

Hmm... you have some valid pointers in your post. however your deduction is a bit flawed.

You COULD say the way to win a world is to start a tribe, keep the same tribe and then beat everyone else.
DNY didn´t do this. As it has been pointed out, it´s not very likely that one tribe can win a world with there original lineup, as you prolly can´t find a bunch of ppl that would give a few years of there life to do so.

Let´s take take the way DNY DID win a world:
war = noobs quit from the loosing tribe = merge the best players into DNY. and so on and so fourth.
the most common way in TW.net, yes. However, personal I find this as much hug as anything, due to that simple fact, that if you really like to play, why would you recruit the worthy opponents?

only reason = "to win a world" NOT to have fun, and PLAY the game. no?

So, we jump to ~one~ and W47

4 good tribes to war each other. Lets say one tribe DID war the other 3, one at a time, then took in the best players, like DNY.

reason = to win the world.

But, ~one~ was not made to WIN the world, it was made to END it. same same but different, and then again, not.

Above I have argued that only reason to take in good player from tribes you have had war agianst, is to win the world, not play TW and test yourself against good and capable players.
With this in mind, think of the end goal, to end the world, as fast as possible, no matter how.

instead of war against the other top tribes, we simply talked about who we "thought" to be the best players by skill and location. Location was as much a factor as skill and activity, as it makes ground for easy expantion.
We now, most likely, will have the same players in the tribe, as we would IF we havde had wars.

the difference is, that the players in the tribe is not as tested in real war, as it would have been so, had we done it through war. That´s the down side.

The plus side is, that this has now happend much much faster. And again, thinking of the end goal, to end the world as fast as possible. faster = better.

An other plusside is, that those players that would proly quit under massive tribal fakes, is now "alive" and we are having a lot of small personal wars all over the world = more fun than making ppl quit from tribal fakes.

Conclution:
If you play to end a world, you can do it anyway you like, but chance is, you will most likely be called hugger by most ppl.
Only tribe I have seen so far, (that I know of) that came "close" (close is controlling close to 40% of the world by location, not villages) was URUZ here in W47, which only really took in a "big" lot of players when we took in some friends from MAD, which also mostly came from world 14.

In my book you only have the right to call other ppl huggers if you only recruit in times of peace and recruit a few players by location far from you and then use those players to expand your main area of controle.

if you merge "the spoils of war" you are hugging!

With that in mind, I dont think there will ever we a "winner" of any .net world.

perhaps in some of the smaller local country worlds as some are as small or less than 4 Kontinents.
Like the .no.com world I also player.

Regards

Squarrel Killer
Baron of URUZ and ~one~

DeletedUser

Clanslo, you keep pointing you've won worlds.. I think you only come here to show off.. Its annoying..

DeletedUser

i thought his post was very constructive of the way world 47 is going,you sir,do not coz its aimed at your hugzy tribe and quite rightfully is dismissive of them as a tribe that will ever get any respect for winning a world,if you lot ever do :lol:

If it is respect from someone like you I will fail to gain then I will happily do without it.

I think VH answers all the questions in the right way and I have nothing more to say on the matter as a result.