Ummmm...

DeletedUser55663

Meh, we just needed a reason to invade someone, and it got our forums alive again :3

DeletedUser

Stay the hell off mine, I have no patience for it Sully.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not invading you guis.

You are allies! :3 I had to tell Ewok off for trying to organise a raid. I'm on your side, Casus.

lol i alone would kill your world.....
end of discussion :icon_wink:

DeletedUser55663

I respectfully disagree, there, Heavy :) If anything, a raid against us would make us moar active ;D

DeletedUser

lol i disagree with you, the only reason it would only take me is im the last of the old crew of w15 left, who was invadeing forums befor your ....world came about =P

DeletedUser

lol i disagree with you, the only reason it would only take me is im the last of the old crew of w15 left, who was invadeing forums befor your ....world came about =P

...the old crew :icon_cool:.... sigh.. S.P.A.M and
Blue Dot said:
:D

TFTN or TFNTS... or...

*B*B*L*H*M*V*!
Blue Bloody Lajoo Heavymetal Mirai Valpo!
Good old times :)

DeletedUser

;(
i miss them so much, those were the good days, damn we were active back then xD

DeletedUser

;(
i miss them so much, those were the good days, damn we were active back then xD

w15 was way different back then....there was a time i could not wait till i was able to log in, seems like now i have to force myself

DeletedUser55663

:spear:
And I've invaded almost half of the forums on .net/.uk/.nl :p

DeletedUser

I'm back on here. I post in:

W9
W11
W15
W22
W23
W24 (for a bit)
W28
W29
W32
W34
W36
W38
W39
W42
W45
W47
W48

And I shall be making it moar :D

DeletedUser

Since this isn't important enough to make my own thread, I'm going out on a limb and relating it to this (hopefully i don't get introuble, because i think it's related :icon_eek:):

bloodylady ...the old crew

heavymetal16 ;(
i miss them so much, those were the good days..

I think all of us original owners of accounts need some kind of symbol.. cuz we're cool and haven't quit yet..