Ummmm...

DeletedUser

i would laugh if the mods suddenly deleted all your posts so your post count dropped to 0 xD

DeletedUser

Oh that message? I showed it to some of the other mods and laughed w/ them. Thanks for the entertainment. No, I don't hate you. Hating takes a lot of energy and I find very few things worth actually hating. I would love it b/c you pride yourself on that post count, which is funny because it could so easily be taken away.

DeletedUser

hahaha casus do it, get all the mods togather and in one hit delete them all >.>

DeletedUser

hahaha casus do it, get all the mods togather and in one hit delete them all >.>

There's a 'Delete all posts' button, Jirki can just use it.

Oh that message? I showed it to some of the other mods and laughed w/ them. Thanks for the entertainment. No, I don't hate you. Hating takes a lot of energy and I find very few things worth actually hating. I would love it b/c you pride yourself on that post count, which is funny because it could so easily be taken away.

Which mods? D:

And you do hate me, and I hate you too. Remember that, our feelings are mutual.

DeletedUser

Again, no, I really don't hate you. I don't like you, and I'm not trying to claim I do. But you're not worth my hate, no one on these forums is.

DeletedUser

Again, no, I really don't hate you. I don't like you, and I'm not trying to claim I do. But you're not worth my hate, no one on these forums is.

Not even if I got nudes of you and posted them all over the internet and put them up all over my school?

DeletedUser

Made it, directed at ex (i was with him at the time). Ofc he never saw it :D

DeletedUser

Made it, directed at ex (i was with him at the time). Ofc he never saw it :D

I lol'd :D

I just feel like making it for my new look.

I actually kind of like this, I think I'll stick with this until my birthday in just over a month's time.