Battling Giants

Fallen From Grace

Journey to the End-Game 

Player Interview's

Without Regrets

Tribe Review's

The History of IGouge

The History Of HotRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to say to the spammers, this is the first blog i've made, so if you feel it could be changed more to suit our World then let me know, i am happy to amend my style to help others...

There are other topic's coming, But if you feel you have something that you can bring to the table then feel free to get in contact.

Message Me

Privacy Statement:

All those who have been willing to share information used to allow me to write my Blog have been given my word that thier privacy will be respected. If they are open to being mentioned by name this is purely done at thier request. All details of the conversations are kept private and confidential to protect them in game from any backlash that could be caused from sharing with myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice start there. L3GION and HOT.. one of the biggest family tribes I've ever seen since I last played this game lol..

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comment's guys, over the coming days i'll be making an in-depth review of the Top 5 Tribe's, thier history and how they got to where they are today

Deleted User - 4669627

I thought the writing style was truly top-notch, but the content is not :icon_sad:
No offense, a new blogger would be nice and you could do a really good job, you are a gifted story-teller, just need to get the story right :icon_smile:

Examples...

In "The Story So Far" you discuss L3Gion? There was never a time in W64 where L3Gion was a contender (or even worth discussion). At the time of the stats you posted, there were basically 2 contender tribes in existence, ~MW~ and Where?
Jelly? (the tribe that had the top ranked players early in the world) had already collapsed.

In "The Battle For The Core" you mention 3 tribes (WeT, Zef and Care?) which were never contenders, they were never anything more than continent tribes. I think, WeT was the only one of them that was even a core tribe?

The tribes that tell the history of W64 are not L3Gion, WeT, Zef or Care? Rather, they are Jelly? Where? ~MW~ RAWR! Onfire, Ex, Elite, etc. The stories are well told, but they do not tell the story of W64.

DeletedUser

I thought the writing style was truly top-notch, but the content is not :icon_sad:
No offense, a new blogger would be nice and you could do a really good job, you are a gifted story-teller, just need to get the story right :icon_smile:

Examples...

In "The Story So Far" you discuss L3Gion? There was never a time in W64 where L3Gion was a contender (or even worth discussion). At the time of the stats you posted, there were basically 2 contender tribes in existence, ~MW~ and Where?
Jelly? (the tribe that had the top ranked players early in the world) had already collapsed.

In "The Battle For The Core" you mention 3 tribes (WeT, Zef and Care?) which were never contenders, they were never anything more than continent tribes. I think, WeT was the only one of them that was even a core tribe?

The tribes that tell the history of W64 are not L3Gion, WeT, Zef or Care? Rather, they are Jelly? Where? ~MW~ RAWR! Onfire, Ex, Elite, etc. The stories are well told, but they do not tell the story of W64.

I understand this, and at the moment am gathering the resources to tell the story of rawr, onfire, ex, mw, & where? they are a big part of the next 2-3 post's,

L3gion was actually a family of 5 tribe's trying to take the core, thier mention is to tell of what happens to the family tribe's a lesson or warning if you will...

if you would like to help with more acurate information, it is welcomed, as the only way to tell the story is with many source's

DeletedUser1350

Although the tribes like Care?, L3GION, WeT, ZEF, BoB etc. weren't "contenders" they did help to shape the world.

And I personally like to hear as many sides and POV of the story of this world as possible.

Your post was a bit vague on the real "contenders" but it was well done and your writing and story telling skills are great. I enjoy a more in depth coverage and not just from the POV of the "contenders".

DeletedUser

Although the tribes like Care?, L3GION, WeT, ZEF, BoB etc. weren't "contenders" they did help to shape the world.

And I personally like to hear as many sides and POV of the story of this world as possible.

Your post was a bit vague on the real "contenders" but it was well done and your writing and story telling skills are great. I enjoy a more in depth coverage and not just from the POV of the "contenders".

thank you for the vote confidence, i was only able to tell the story of the northern core, as the other half of the core was a bit difficult to talk about as i was not on terms with people over there,

although the official blog which stopped being updated did tell of the other side of the core it may have been a bit short sighted of me to not include the old post's, i will however review the old blog and take extract's to give these current posts a more rounded view...

i would like to say with the help of the leaders of the current top 5 the next few post's will be extremely detailed and should bring everything together prior to the reporting of the current big war

Deleted User - 4669627

no offense to the players from the tribes that i mentioned above

and players from those tribes still influence the world today

i would like to say with the help of the leaders of the current top 5 the next few post's will be extremely detailed and should bring everything together prior to the reporting of the current big war
the fifth ranked tribe is led by the leadership of the rank 2 tribe, but you have the right idea there, interviews with their leadership and maybe the former leadership of where? for example

i do like your writing style, i think you could do really well, early in the new year i will discuss with you the history of w64 from my perspective, maybe we will make a group chat with the people you will interview, that could get real interesting and provide some good material for you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i do like your writing style, i think you could do really well, early in the new year i will discuss with you the history of w64 from my perspective, maybe we will make a group chat with the people you will interview, that could get real interesting and provide some good material for you :icon_eek:

All assistance in getting the correct and more importantly a wide and varied view of the world will allow for a more indepth review and will let me have more fun with the writing of this, i like to keep this free of polotics or player's personal histories, when writing, in place's i don't even mention which tribe's as it's there to get you feeling like this could have been your experience...

If people are open to talling thier stories of getting to where the world is upto, then i will keep sharing them with everybody

the fifth ranked tribe is led by the leadership of the rank 2 tribe

I have a very good grasp on the current affair's i was allowed to write the forum declaration

DeletedUser

Id be interested in provide my history (south k65- and k75) if needed.. plus ive been in many skype chats since the world begun and i almost renember most of the things that happened to the SE since i joined w64

DeletedUser

I am glad you started this up. I enjoyed reading the official blog in the day and it greatly saddens me that more was not done to keep it going.

DeletedUser1350

I think rim history is very interested as well. Whether anyone wants to hear it or likes it or not rim tribe whether or not they were "contenders" helped shape this world as well.

I'd be willing to provide info on activities in the north east especially before Onfire reached that way.

DeletedUser

Great start, very interested to read more. If you have any questions about K65/55, you have a ton of resources within your tribe who can help.

DeletedUser

Player Interview for without regrets

(sorry if it's not awesome)