Un-Official Blog World 64

DeletedUser

Or maybe even do like a top twenty recap: How they got there.

i should say i got over 90 pages in my word document just getting half the story of HotRex... i might be contemplating suicide if i did the whole top 20,

next one should be up for the weekend

Also on a side note...

THANK-YOU!!! to all the readers, in a matter of 2 weeks this has really shown me that people like what they see, i'll keep writing if you all keep reading

Pageviews all time history
: 968

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed we can. He has upheld his end of the requirements I made to sticky this, so I'll be stickying it now :).

DeletedUser

i should say i got over 90 pages in my word document just getting half the story of HotRex... i might be contemplating suicide if i did the whole top 20,

next one should be up for the weekend

Also on a side note...

THANK-YOU!!! to all the readers, in a matter of 2 weeks this has really shown me that people like what they see, i'll keep writing if you all keep reading

Pageviews all time history: 968

Or you could do a feature story on DONL.

But's that just me being selfish.

DeletedUser

Haha Donl have completed managed to melt into the background. Although I am sure Haseo has not forgotten about them :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the sticky...

and haseo, don't be like that, all crews have a right to be known, the only requirement i would give, is that you can hold a top 10 spot for a few weeks

Deleted User - 4669627

nice work cpt, respect to slava as well

Side 1:
Tribes: ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: Slava

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 12
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207,133
Side 2: 110,260
Difference: 96,873

chart

they are not the easiest targets
though, of course, it is only a handful of ~MW~ they are fighting

DeletedUser

Thanks Bogginso, this one was for my own tribe, so the history of it mean's alot, i had to tell it right

DeletedUser

Great read, though CTTdisbanded already! lol :p
good job sandwich :p

DeletedUser

Great read, though CTTdisbanded already! lol :p
:p

thanks but looking on the tribe screens they are still there... and on my war stats they still show... are you sure you are not thinking about exotic...