Un-Official Blog World 64

DeletedUser

​Once again a great read. Looking forward to the next one for sure!

DeletedUser

Privacy Statement:

All those who have been willing to share information used to allow me to write my Blog have been given my word that thier privacy will be respected. If they are open to being mentioned by name this is purely done at thier request. All details of the conversations are kept private and confidential to protect them in game from any backlash that could be caused from sharing with myself.

Freedom of speach is a powerful thing, but not always appritiated

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_rolleyes:

we need 1 more week

:lol:

on topic: it was a good read cpt, cannot wait to see more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated Post Above... 

Calling all Hero's of World 64 -

I'm not looking for the biggest players but those who have made a difference in their tribe or area not for personal gain but for the good of those in that region

You can nominate people or even name yourself if you think you fit the bill...

Examples -

Went down fighting for other
Helped a group of new players learn the game 
Stood up to an ingame bully
Showed they were born to lead 
Turned the tide in battle

If you or somebody you know fit's any of the above please get in contact i want to hear your tales

DeletedUser

you can for sure add ants to that list, great leader, takes all the sits, sends support, nukes to targets he doesnt take just for the good of the tribe, is a very good frontliner he doesnt just survive, he pushes the enemy's back.. well you know, ants.. :lol:

good read sandwich, have a good point on the inactive accounts - many accounts are being internaled in everytribe leaving a big trench where the recruitment-game comes to reality (igouce merging with hotrex as a clear example)

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ add xservatx to that list, ask him about his start in this world when he was surrounded by ~@~ and the original ~@2~, 90 players in an area the size of 1 k

DeletedUser

Our dear captain is getting internalled and doesnt post for a while now.. we could unsticky this :(

DeletedUser

anyone out there who knows how to blog, please carry on with this

I'm dying with curiosity to know what's going on in the rest of the world. Things are strangely quiet in my slice of the world :(

Asylum Escapee

nice, read, underfortunate that our dear poster have become indisposed unable to print the material for whatever reason he has left that is

DeletedUser

Can you please blog about ckd vs hr? It is exteremely interesting and.I think it is the biggest thing that happened in this world. Of course this is all thanks to pain.carbon and ants