Uncontrollable Neutrality

DeletedUser

Jump ahead on the story:

Rx. and Urban decided that separate, we have no influence in the world. It is true if you think about it, good solid tribes that stalemated in a war, but in all other wars dominating. At Urban we were 7-0 in wars as stats showed, I don't have the stats from Rx. Another problem we at Urban had was - we were approaching only 20 active accounts. Infact, quite near that number at the time of the move.

So leaders talked for over a month and decided it'd be well to make the move.

This move is to create influence in the world. Everyone talks of ZOMBIE or HATE. or Riot! winning the world and we wanted to throw a new name into the mix.

Since every fine detail was planned out, it is running smoothly and I expect it to be quite a success, putting two well established tribes together.

DeletedUser

So if I understood well you guys are forming 1 big northern tribe?

DeletedUser

Things are getting fun, lots of decent sized tribes popping up all over. Some people are going to have to watch over there shoulders, good luck to all involved/inlove

DeletedUser

Rx is at 6-1 considering gians a loss (thats sketchy in itself)

But Rx deciding wed rather not be a snack for a large tribe later wed like to make this a 4 way battle royale. Everythings gelling and i forsee a darkhorse to this world

DeletedUser

Was this move made in the hopes that maybe the other established tribes would be less likely to strike you down or do you guys have a plan, targets or maybe even a declaration ready to post soon?

DeletedUser

en61

Kind of Northernish yea ;) USA USA USA

DeletedUser

ummmm... Canada is northern(we rock), not so much USA :icon_razz:
But that still doesn't answer my question.

DeletedUser

Was this move made in the hopes that maybe the other established tribes would be less likely to strike you down or do you guys have a plan, targets or maybe even a declaration ready to post soon?

I don't see how that makes sense? We are in no way fearing Riot! right now. And ZOMBIEs on the other side of the world... Kraken is much less of a threat after they merged. Who would we fear?

I also mentioned in the former that every little detail was drawn out. ;) Maybe someone should read..

DeletedUser

I did read.
I thought maybe you would use your new found power and maybe...war.

roman01

A question in which anybody with common sense would suggest avoiding.

Roman

DeletedUser

I did read.
I thought maybe you would use your new found power and maybe...war.

Haha yes, but the former thing that you asked about, whether the tribe was made so others don't war us, didn't make sense.

roman01

I guess you would only avoid if you had something to hide? :icon_evil:

Well, using your common sense would you openly elaborate on any plans you had come up with to conquer the world? I'd doubt so. :)

Roman

DeletedUser

Haha yes, but the former thing that you asked about, whether the tribe was made so others don't war us, didn't make sense.
Sure it did.
There were 2 options..
merging to look more powerful and hope no one attacks.

or

become more of a powerhouse and add to this worlds climbing wars.

It has to be one or the other or why else merge?

DeletedUser

Sure it did.
There were 2 options..
merging to look more powerful and hope no one attacks.

or

become more of a powerhouse and add to this worlds climbing wars.

It has to be one or the other or why else merge?

I already explained why the former answer makes no sense. The only top tribe near us is Riot! and they obviously cannot nor don't want to fight us.

DeletedUser

Well, using your common sense would you openly elaborate on any plans you had come up with to conquer the world? I'd doubt so. :)

Roman

Obviously, in my line of work I like to verbally shit on the opponent before I mentally, then I follow up with physically.

As you can obviously tell, I'm a prostitute.