Uncontrollable Neutrality

DeletedUser

Thank god he isn't bori then. I really can't imagine a noob getting that big. Would've been a disgrace to the wolrd and brought down this worlds' standard immensely.

Seems like a few supports here and there and noobs are scrambling around and panicking. Get the facts cleared up first.

DeletedUser

Lycan ZOMBIE has taken in a few Riot! members as well as others from other tribes, not taking in the whole tribe. Doesn't count as merging, just stating. As well as, Urban had 20 active accounts before the merge.

well i am just curious about this world because it changes by the week

Senne

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems there might be confusion about what the topic of this thread is.
If your post is not directly related to this tribe or the merger, it is off-topic and you will get in trouble for it.

Please PM me or message me on Skype if you have any comments, questions, or concerns about this.

DeletedUser25256

I was asking why the two tribes merged together.
I gave 2 plausible options, not just one.
Nor did I ever make a statement saying STD or as you would say "Urban", was formed because you didn't want other tribes to war you. I asked a question, hence why I started my post with "was" and ended it with a "?"
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Why if RX and Urban have merged are you still talking as if the tribe is two separate entities?
Rx and Urban merged and formed STD, right?
You have a number of tribes with which you are in a position to declare on...not just riot or zombie.
When I look at your map I do see a shared front with Zombie and STD.. a small front, but a front.

To be honest here, why would any tribe or player answer those questions lol First all its no one else biz why the two tribes merged, 2nd if their were plans to declare anything its not going to land here in the public forums lol not a smart thing too do lol 3rd the post was too announce STD and how it formed nothing more. I know you realize that mergers happen all the time at least the last time i looked lol

However I find it amusing as well that you perused your questions like they were trying to hind something lol When most know and realize that those type of questions would never be answered. My Dear friends STD best of luck to you will see you soon !!! ;))

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thor's opinion, blah, blah, blah...
Maybe no one should post anything, that way the forums are a bore and you wouldn't get your panties twisted...
Would that make you a happy fella? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser49518

Is the fact that STD is taking in Riot members gonna strain the relationship between two tribes with a large common area? It would be fun to see a STD and Zombie war..

DeletedUser

Would be fun to see a 3 way war, hate vs zombie/std, std vs zombie/hate, zombie vs hate/std etc.
All out war :p

DeletedUser49518

This is just no real front for STD to fight Hate at this point. Either the Zombie vs Hate or Zombie vs STD would be the most interesting and world changing scenarios. I wouldn't want to see the gangbang on zombie though.

DeletedUser

If you throw a couple more tribes onto Zombie's side then things could get interesting :)