UndeadRomanEmpire

haseo pkker

RomanEmpire

We are looking for member that have atleast 1k points.
we are looking for people who arnt reguges.we are looking for people that are all over the game we want this becuase than we can unite the whole game with are tribe so we ca true take over world 6.:lol::) :icon_idea: :icon_wink: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :icon_eek: :icon_surprised::icon_cry::icon_smile: :icon_cool: :icon_sad: :icon_confused: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin: :icon_redface: :icon_razz: :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are looking for member that have atleast 1k points.
we are looking for people who arnt reguges.we are looking for people that are all over the game we want this becuase than we can unite the whole game with are tribe so we ca true take over world 6.:lol::) :icon_idea: :icon_wink: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :icon_eek: :icon_surprised::icon_cry::icon_smile: :icon_cool: :icon_sad: :icon_confused: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin: :icon_redface: :icon_razz: :icon_neutral:

my friend that is NEVER goning to happen there will always be over 100 tribes no tribe can truly dominate and NO TRIBE will ever have all the players of W6 as there are more than 150 players in W6 and thats the max a tribe can hold :p

DeletedUser

my friend that is NEVER goning to happen there will always be over 100 tribes no tribe can truly dominate and NO TRIBE will ever have all the players of W6 as there are more than 150 players in W6 and thats the max a tribe can hold :p

SIN can do it ;) lordkillevery1 try mass recruiting all tribeless players ;)

TheRoyalToe

BDR found a solution to that :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

and NO TRIBE will ever have all the players of W6 as there are more than 150 players in W6 and thats the max a tribe can hold :p

Then we just have to decrease the total number of players to 150, right? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser44895

or One big Tribe make Academies to it.And inviting rest of players.