Under Rated Player

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
1) Can I say One Last Goodbye? Despite the misconception of them 'only being high rank because of pp' they're actually an amazing teammate. They're proactive and assist on pretty much anything.

2) MAD X; if it's the same team as previous worlds, or. . pretty much the same you can expect brute force coming from that source.

3) The Sleepless Elite / the land of the dead; Everyone noticed the growth from the start, typical rim-catchup setup. Remains tribeless and has yet to clash with anyone in the area looking at stats. So I guess they know what they're doing.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since this thread is taking off faster then I can comment I better get my picks in... lol

King Enea (Still growing but I'm sure he'll make an impact on this world). Incoming Impact, and DJ (what account is he on? That's for you to find out!)- He's ganna roll you.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. The Land Of The Dead/The Sleepless Elite - Has a really strong position and is a skilled player. If he plays actively nobody near him is safe. Has to be top pick.

2. One Last Goodbye - Good statistics all the way around with great players on the account. Nest and Cessna are both incredibly skilled and terrifying to be next to. I see this account end top 3 for sure.

3. Mrhoangdh/Actually123 - The PP brothers are more than just premium points, on 101 these guys were by far the biggest threat on the world. Very agressive playing style backed by PP and activity.

DeletedUser124156

Having now played with the PP brothers for a week or so, I concur with Salvador Dali. These guys are absolute beasts. First to send support when needed, willing to fight anybody, and very active.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Under Rated: Condensed

Definitely a player to watch in the future and I expect them to climb the rankings fast.

Over rated: Cicada's leadership

They let you in the tribe so you can pp farm in peace and then they noble you while you sleep. They are not to be trusted

DeletedUser124168

SoulmageX
Im really getting the feeling that getting Rimmed has made it easier for them to get a tribeless world win. :eek: