Under the Protection of ?

Qexyario

I have played this game for some time can't really remember when, but I notice alot of people on this world Are Under the Protection of, so in so.

I can understand the concept of it but why on such a mass scale?

I have 8 or 9 good personnel friends that play here, thats why I started back playing. 5 of them are real life friends two are my actual brothers.

I just don't agree with it. I have dear close personnel friends that I would wip out if they attacked a tribemate. but then again thats why I believe it's called s called Tribal Wars and not Tribal B!tches.

Seriously your gonna attack me if I attack some weak player, O I do understand the concept of just looking for a reason to nuke someone, believe me, but seriously wheres the honor in being someone B!tch?

DeletedUser

Dude what the hell. Dont you play in W50??? lol yes i believe i know you. Forums are bad when i am on them

Qexyario

Hey man whats up. Yea just got home, had a couple of drinks, about to go to bed.

I never post in the forums but the beer got the better of me.

DeletedUser

On topic since lamb is so good at making it not :p. I have noticed alot of peeps saying in protection of us and I have no clue nor does anyone else who they are. Noble them and find out how much that protection really means :D.

Prizonerofwar

It's the same reason you pointwhore, to give fear into others that you're big and mighty.