Underestimated/Overestimated

velibor

I thought iwth all this bickering and complaining on the externals I would start a fun topic which would get everyone's oppinion out there...

According to you who are the top tribes out there...whichones are the most overrated, which the most underrated...and of coarse WHY.

Top 5 Tribes
1. Turtle - They simply overwhelm everyone pointwise and they have a lot of influence behind the scenes...Unless Cruel and Boobie hit them at the same time i don't see them falling...there could be internal issues which could do the same with that many members but iam not in there so i wouldn't know

2. Boobie - Although they are ranked 3rd in the world maps I believe they deserve this spot for bringing out the big guns and shooting for the top. In order to become the best you have to beat the best and they seem to be working on just that...Win or lose they will know the glory of battle

3. Cruel - Their size shows that they aren't to be messed with and with the small amount of members they have by their side I believe they have the potential to be the #1 tribe however in my oppinion they lack the will to push themselves to the max in order to accomplish their goals...in long term i think they will just merge into turtle rather than fight it out with them.

4. Kaboom - Capable tribe with capable leadership, they are growing quickly and taking the world by the storm however they have started a bit late and will have trouble in the future because they're surrounded on almost all sides.

5. Han Fam/Respect Fam/ X - I get a good wibe from all 3 of these tribes but i do not know a lot about them. From just observin their growth Respect came out of nowhere and definetly deserves a mention since they are holding their ground despite having Turtle invading their shores. X grew out of nowhere and have been on the rise in the south...for some reason i believe them and Respect are the most serious contenders for this spot. Han family is there with numbers but i don't know how they will fair against Cruel.

The Top 3 Most Overestimated Tribes

1. Turtle - I believe turtle is very overestimated in the sense that most of their enemies feemed to fall on their feet and surrender before attacks even land mainly due to pure size difference. I have played alongside trent in the past and know very well what he is capable of but even with his capabilities and the size advantage over their neighbors they do not seem to have the will to take on a bigger load but instead preffer eatting small tribes 1 at a time.

2. Cruel - The only reason i believe they deserve to be in this spot is because they havent warred any large tribes to my knowledge. I could be wrong but that is just what i have observed from looking at the maps and worldwide events.

3. Uruk - Originally this would be a place reserved for ORC (infact they would rank higher) they fell appart so i think Uruk will fill this position nicely. Their size indicates that they are capable of dealing a serious punch however despite SHG having multiple front and warring Turtle and Kaboom as well as having a serious problem with deserters I believe they should have been able to do more than they have. So far I have come across almost a dozen of different mails from URUK sent to SHG members in an attempt to destabilize the tribe and demoralize it in order to secure easier path to conquest...despite all the mails I havent seen any people jump the ship and go over to their side.

The Most Underestimated Tribes

1. Kaboom - I believe this tribe is capable of great feats, they just don't realize it yet. They have strong leadership, strong player base and have made some advances in the directions which are quiet unexpected.

2. TKWSN - I believe this tribe has gone trough a lot recently and despite the continuous pressure and many estimations which stated that they wouldn't last more than 2 weeks against turtle they are still around. Their tactics may not be to some people's liking but they are doing their best to survive while being surrounded by an enemy which overshadows most of the world.

3. Skype - No Comment

DeletedUser

For the fact that you've put your own tribe at the most underestimated tribes i cant take this thread serious.

velibor

For the fact that you've put your own tribe at the most underestimated tribes i cant take this thread serious.
Its an oppinionated thread not a factual one, you got an oppinion? Post your own

DeletedUser

One thing is for certain that Cruel will not be merging into turtle, the fact you put turtle at the top (not saying whether they belong there or not) sheerly because they have more points shows that you haven't thought through your ranking.

velibor

One thing is for certain that Cruel will not be merging into turtle, the fact you put turtle at the top (not saying whether they belong there or not) sheerly because they have more points shows that you haven't thought through your ranking.
Are you saying that there is a tribe out there capable of challening them? If so, who?
Points are part of strength regardless of what people may say (troops>points theory which you seem to be keen on)...especially when a tribe is 2x the size of everyone else.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you saying that there is a tribe out there capable of challening them? If so, who?
Cruel would be more than able having a small quality member base and a fight between Cruel and turtle would be very interesting.
Also 800813 in the long run can challenge them.

velibor

Cruel would be more than able having a small quality member base and a fight between Cruel and turtle would be very interesting.
Also 800813 in the long run can challenge them.
In my oppinion they could challenge them...but not beat them...that's why they're ranked #1...on my list...if your oppinion differs make a list of your own...that is the whole point of this thread.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From just observin their growth Respect came out of nowhere and definetly deserves a mention since they are holding their ground despite having Turtle invading their shores.

I laugh at this statement. There was never an organized op against Respect. One Ninja member decided to noble a bonus village near them and their leader got all butthurt about it saying the player shouldn't have nobled into "his" continent.

Long story short the northern members of Ninja began to merge due to lack of space in the tribe. Because of this Respect was left alone. Eventually though they will be eaten by the northern Ninja members and there's not a damn thing they can do to stop it.

DeletedUser

Lol. Maybe you should have checked TWstats instead of simply coming out and saying "despite all the mails I havent seen any people jump the ship and go over to their side." The simply fact that you could not even do something as simple as that proves that this thread is a joke.

Also, I can't help but believe that you're willfully ignoring the fact that -SHG- kicked their players being rimmed so it would be on the stats. We should be about 15-0 right now, any losses being re-caps. If you had examined our front line with these players you would realize that the numbers start to make sense as well.

But no, this post is essentially you trying to get away with spitting bias and overwhelmingly falsely substantiated opinion. I'm not sure if there is a single thing in this post that grounds itself in anything other than feelings. Maybe you should write a diary, it seems I am not the only one with the opinion that this post is asinine.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

Lol. Maybe you should have checked TWstats instead of simply coming out and saying "despite all the mails I havent seen any people jump the ship and go over to their side." The simply fact that you could not even do something as simple as that proves that this thread is a joke.

Also, I can't help but believe that you're willfully ignoring the fact that -SHG- kicked their players being rimmed so it would be on the stats. We should be about 15-0 right now, any losses being re-caps. If you had examined our front line with these players you would realize that the numbers start to make sense as well.

But no, this post is essentially you trying to get away with spitting bias and overwhelmingly falsely substantiated opinion. I'm not sure if there is a single thing in this post that grounds itself in anything other than feelings. Maybe you should write a diary, it seems I am not the only one with the opinion that this post is asinine.
What can i say, some can take criticism, others can't :) if it wasn't for shitty players like yourself i'd have no villages to noble...in a sence iam dependant on you...still doesn't mean i can't criticize you for being a shitty player :) Perhaps i'll write a TW manual for ya to read so you don't have to peek inside my diary ;)

DeletedUser

Long story short the northern members of Ninja began to merge due to lack of space in the tribe.

Now i've got to laugh at this statement :lol: you say you don't mass recruit... and then you make your members merge because there is not enough spots in the tribe for you to recruit more players..

DeletedUser

What can i say, some can take criticism, others can't :) if it wasn't for shitty players like yourself i'd have no villages to noble...in a sence iam dependant on you...still doesn't mean i can't criticize you for being a shitty player :) Perhaps i'll write a TW manual for ya to read so you don't have to peek inside my diary ;)

Is that a challenge, Velibor? I think i'll remember that next time you jump ship from your tribe and send in an application. I'll be waiting. It's your move, bud. Please. Try me.

Perhaps you don't understand, had you done a split-second of research you would have realized innumerable false or unsupported statements you made. But you haven't. So this post is a joke. If you're going to make a post attempting to discern and analyze different skill sets of top tribes and weigh them, perhaps you should start by using data.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now i've got to laugh at this statement :lol: you say you don't mass recruit... and then you make your members merge because there is not enough spots in the tribe for you to recruit more players..

Mass recruitment for the last time is the act of sending a whole bunch of invites to any person you can ranging from really close to you to someone on the other side of the world. I don't go out of my way to ask random people if they want an invite. That is what truly defines mass recruitment. Get that through your thick skull before replying again.

When Trent tells me to make space in Ninja I make space. It used to be simply kicking players out who aren't doing their part. Recently however mergers have helped get space. And no, I don't "make" people merge. Those who have merged have done so of their own accord.

DeletedUser

Haha. Nice catch. xD

And I love his reply trying to save face. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dear King Dreaded, SHG did do a noob thing and recruited to many people which caused them to get spies, however I feel your spies are horrible. Worst yet your powers of deduction as well. I have a m8 that is in SHG and I showed him your posts. Not only was your "intel" wrong that you were getting from their members, but you also assumed that members were kicked to hide their stats. However, if you look, some of their members did not get kicked but were moved to WB, but you wouldn't know that would you? All you care about is any little tidbit of information that would make you look like a big strong warrior. lol Also, I saw in your other posts that SHG shouldn't have declared on turtle. Well the facts are that turtle declared on SHG. Now, you say it is because SHG was about to plan an op on turtle and turtle just pulled the trigger first. Yet again, another horrible use of your poor deduction skills...

It is interesting how you know so much about these ops SHG are planning that they have never planned. lol You say velibor didn't do his homework, when you are actually the one with false information. :)

You sad sad sad little man... You are nothing but an opportunist.

DeletedUser

Dear Venazeus.

One of my spies was in the council at the time. If there is a better position for a spy than that, please let me know. I specifically have detailed Lord Karabas as being kicked from -SHG- after we only captured 2 villages from him. We have since taken many more. He was still being aided by an -SHG- member so it would stand as proof that this was intentional removal. Perhaps you should do your reading. I'm not sure what "intel" you're talking about though. What does players being removed from -SHG- and going into -WB- have anything to do with kicking -SHG- members and leaving them tribeless to avoid losses on war stats? What? Do you have a point?

-SHG- didn't declare on Turtle, but they apparently had been planning an OP on them and Turtle/Ninja pre-emptively struck them before the OP was launched. -SHG- showed the first attempts at aggression which was their mistake. This isn't "my" intel. Take this up with Turtle members who pronounce this information loudly on the forums. Notice you also didn't challenge this claim, you just attempted to insult me. I wonder what that means...
"Big strong warrior" :lol:

That's hilarious. I'll stretch my ego right now. -SHG- is lucky i'm not front lines or I would wipe the floor with them. I've already killed nearly 50k troops from over 45 hours away whilst barely damaging myself. I am a "big strong warrior" but it has nothing to do with my rhetoric, most diplomatic issues or intel.

Also, if my claims were based on intel they would not be a product of deductive reasoning [which is making a assumption from multiple inferences not necessarily based on any evidence] but inductive [supported and substantiated by evidence]

Opportunist? I'm not even sure if that is an insult on this game, or how it applies to me. If people are congratulated on this game now for not taking advantage of opportunities, that is truly proof that this game has become tribalhugs.

Perhaps you should open a dictionary, or re-read some Sherlock Holmes novels. Please remove your pseudo-literate post from this forum.

EDIT: Your username shows up as a 26 point village. I doubt that is your account in use. Why don't you release your real name, bud?

Mustache Mobster

Velibor said:
4. Kaboom - Capable tribe with capable leadership,

I think this topic is a good initiative ^^ thanks for the compliment

Why wouldnt you like to measure tribes? Issn't that what everyone has been doing in every thread so far? although most guys have been measuring their jewels so far instead of giving unbiased opinions....
and opinions differ, just like intel so why would you argue on Velibor's opinion? That's like telling him he can't pick his own vote for the president elections........oh wait that's exactly how democracy works these days XD long live ukraine!

Velibor made the topic of the thread and the least you guys could do it respect that and keep on topic.
we already have enough BS treads on W72, and all you guys are doing is feeding anotherone!

so just give your opinion on the ''topic'' or get lost!
You girls actually sound more like you're all on your period? Do you care for some extra Tampax ladies?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

5. Han Fam/Respect Fam/ X - I get a good wibe from all 3 of these tribes but i do not know a lot about them. From just observin their growth Respect came out of nowhere and definetly deserves a mention since they are holding their ground despite having Turtle invading their shores. X grew out of nowhere and have been on the rise in the south...for some reason i believe them and Respect are the most serious contenders for this spot. Han family is there with numbers but i don't know how they will fair against Cruel.

we'll see how good -X- are soon, I'm 80,000 points. I was their smallest member, I didn't agree with their mass diplomacy and left. I.e diplomacy with turtle, GATORS, Uruk family, Quest, Rhino and 800813. As a result they thought they'd take the opportunity to attempt to rim me. With half the tribe refusing to attack, and a few others providing information of their noble planner and ops page on me. Time to kill some nukes and get back to you with how promising -x- aren't.

DeletedUser

Is that a challenge, Velibor? I think i'll remember that next time you jump ship from your tribe and send in an application. I'll be waiting. It's your move, bud. Please. Try me.

What are you going to do barb noble near him? Only 7 out of your 20 conqours have been against enemies. Stop trying to act like you are the most powerful to ever play.

"That's hilarious. I'll stretch my ego right now. -SHG- is lucky i'm not front lines or I would wipe the floor with them. I've already killed nearly 50k troops from over 45 hours away whilst barely damaging myself. I am a "big strong warrior" but it has nothing to do with my rhetoric, most diplomatic issues or intel."

So you have killed 50K of their troops and have 0 conqurs? Yikes