Underestimated/Overestimated

DeletedUser111538

800813 are not elite and do not regard themselves as elite.

Also, don't let the horrible hugging, merging and mass recruitment make you think that everyone in the other tribes are trash. There are some very good players there and then when you have huge family backing for defense it doesn't really matter if you hold a lot of deadweight as well (espeically as the deadweight ends up being villages for the better players :lol:). No group of actual elites can smash through stacks constantly. A strong group not tempted by the constant recruitment attempts that sticks together can last out the long game though and become a pain in the arse :)

DeletedUser

Great players don't make excuses.

As for the overestimated, 4 of the top 5 are! 800813 are the only elite tribe in the top 5, and the other 4 will fall apart eventually. I don't see any "underestimated tribes" as no tribe outside the top 10 has the potential to challenge for the top spots without merging with each other, and in a #30 max tribe world it is impossible to do. Although if a few smaller tribes allied together and tried to take chunks out of Nanja and kaboom, they would succeed with ease, there are so many below average players in this world who are in the top #100

Wait... I think that's being attempted right now as we speak. Let's take a look at how well that's going.
[spoil]
7HMp7.png

7HMuk.png

[/spoil]

Yep, working out great for them.
33q3fw
33q3fw

DeletedUser

Wait... I think that's being attempted right now as we speak. Let's take a look at how well that's going.
[spoil]
7HMp7.png

7HMuk.png

[/spoil]

Yep, working out great for them.
33q3fw
33q3fw

Did this guy seriously just compare.... Nevermind... Just nevermind... :lol:

DeletedUser

Your lengthy response would suggest you are more "angry" than me

Nah bro, I ain't even mad. I simply had time to kill and wrote the response.

Although if a few smaller tribes allied together and tried to take chunks out of Nanja and kaboom, they would succeed with ease, there are so many below average players in this world who are in the top #100

You are true to some degree. It is not impossible for small tribes with good coordination to leave a dent on bigger tribes that are not focused on them. However, they would need to be talented players hitting at the right time with good coordination and the morale boost would have to be significantly advantageous to them. Since this is a expensive packet world the damage would be significant, especially when the targeted tribe is focusing on another front.

Although, in the end it's a one shot hit or miss. If they even mess up in the slightest, it's over.

There were many instances where I bordered decent sized smaller tribes and was worried about being attacked as most troops were out supporting front lines and I was not prepared to take on anyone small atm.

Small tribes actually have more potential than they think they do. They just need to step up and take the initiative.

DeletedUser

The Most Underestimated Tribes

1. Kaboom - I believe this tribe is capable of great feats, they just don't realize it yet. They have strong leadership, strong player base and have made some advances in the directions which are quiet unexpected.

2. TKWSN - I believe this tribe has gone trough a lot recently and despite the continuous pressure and many estimations which stated that they wouldn't last more than 2 weeks against turtle they are still around. Their tactics may not be to some people's liking but they are doing their best to survive while being surrounded by an enemy which overshadows most of the world.

3. Skype - No Comment

I don't know if Kaboom should be proud, or want to slap the piss out of you for even being lumped in with such a group... :icon_confused: My poor Pandas.

panda-panda-panda-car_o_690812.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohaider Duke of Skype. How goes your threats against Kaboom and Ninja members nobling in K42? I bet that's working out favorably for you.

Pissing off an ally and trying to tell a tribe that is nearly 2.5x your size what they can and can't do. Good luck with that!

Mustache Mobster

I don't know if Kaboom should be proud, or want to slap the piss out of you for even being lumped in with such a group... :icon_confused: My poor Pandas.

panda-panda-panda-car_o_690812.gif

Shame you need a car to run a panda over =(
The WWF will not like you for that ;)

It takes just 1 push to put a turtle on his back, and what happens when a turtle lays on his back????

something like this:

upside-down-turtle-o.gif

=P

velibor

^^ So much for pissing off an ally :)

Perhaps you're misinformed. Iam simply making sure everyone stays on their own side of the fence. I'd suggest asking IBOL what the price is of nobling villages in my territory without trents permission before sailing of on an adventure of your own.

Tip for the future: Never let anyone walk all over you. If you do you're gona wind up being someone's bitch. Face them on even terms and hope for the best regardless of size.

Last edited: