undertheradar....no more

DeletedUser

Hello, for those of you who do not know, I am the founder of the undertheradar account on this world. Since July, I have co-played this account with Beardsy. I am here today, making a very infrequent appearance on the forums, to announce my retirement from Tribal Wars.

I have played this game for the better part of 3 years now, and my interest in it has finally run it's course. I have done just about everything I have wanted here, and it is time to move on. I have enjoyed my time a great deal through the years, but it has been a real struggle the last month or so to get the incentive to log in and play, so it is time to hang it up.

I have played in many worlds,under a few different names. I dabbled in a few early worlds, but my first serious world was World 9, where I met most of my friends that I continued to play alongside in subsequent worlds.

I was terryoski in world 9, in the tribe PoweR! (and RECK of course), and also played as terryoski in worlds 24 and 30. I took over the ranel account on w16 after the original owner left and I also played as The.Robot in world 20 and finally played as undertheradar here in w36. I choose undertheradar as I did not want anyone other than my friends to know who I was.

There are so many people throughout the years that I enjoyed fighting alongside, that I could not possibly name them all. But I will always remember the members of RECK, PoweR!, Corpse, PowoR, CND, and finally XVI. There are a small group of us that played together in many worlds, and I would be remiss if I did not single out Rqzaniq, dimi, Juri, and Pistol as the people I will miss the most in the game. And finally , to my esteemed co-player in w36, Beardsy, we made a good team, and we killed the Joker's

The undertheradar account will live on, under new ownership, and I wish the new owner/s all the best.

Good bye all, and good luck in all your battles in this and future worlds.

Terry

DeletedUser

Sad Sad day. You were by far my favorite player on this world.

DeletedUser

Bye man , sad to see leaving 1 of best players of this world... many luck in your next moves in real life...

Caveman 10345

If you need someone to take over the account buddy i think i know someone for you :icon_wink:

Have fun in RL

DeletedUser54064

You've gotten modern warfare 2 haven't you? :lol: Just kidding, good luck and you were one of the more productive players within top 20 :icon_biggrin: Good luck in your future endeavors

DeletedUser

I'd feel rude not to say farewell after your reign on tribalwar.net, you have been a great player and competition, good luck in your new tw-free lifestyle. :)

Nudist

terryoski? weren't you in w12 VIRUS with me?

You have been one of the largest influences on me in this world, best of luck.

shveik

Bye Terry :icon_cry:
Good luck with all buddy ...

I will catch you in skype :p

P.S. You are the first person to call me "Good guy" :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life.And congratulations to you and your co-player for your impressive lead against JOKER.

Psihic

Ha, it has happened afterall - she won :)

You and your guys did good for me in those days - it was never forgotten :icon_wink:

And this noobworld can`t fully know who they are loosing.

Have fun with the next thing Terry ~!

DeletedUser

Good luck , Terry . It was fun while it lasted .

Psihic, are you also thinking about quiting :)

DeletedUser

Good luck and thank you Terry, seems like an age ago (and it was) that we decided it would be a good idea to attack you on New Year's eve those years ago, the best mistake we ever made. People who recognise this game for what it is and play it as you did are few and far between.

Juri is right it seems, the only certainty in tw is that you will quit. The enjoyment you can take in the time before that happens is what matters and for what you have achieved here you should feel rightly proud.

If you would like to try a less time consuming game I'm sure Beardsy can point you in the right direction, you may even have noticed us occasionally talking about it!

DeletedUser

I don't know much of you since you haven't posted here (as you mentioned in your post), but best of luck to you in real life nonetheless =)

DeletedUser

Goodbye. the only thing I know about you is your Joker massacre, but from that alone I truly respect you.

AxlTheCat

Glad I had the chance to play with you on your last world. Enjoy the free time you will now have!

savraa

Its been nice playing with you back in the w9 days, make sure you check in on skype every once and a while. :D

bluedragon4

i never knew you personally, but i have looked up to you as a player ever since i heard about you a while ago.

so wether i knew you or not, its always sad to see a player like you leave the game :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

My favorite TW player. Welcome back to RL quitter :icon_razz:
You probably are quitting now so that you wouldn't have to defend on new years eve. After that you will be back ? :lol: