undertheradar....no more

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the good wishes, the account has been taken over, so I am officially done !!!

I feel I must correct a slight "Injustice". When I singled out the people I would miss the most I limited myself to the players I have played with in every world since world 9. In doing this, I left out my good friend, Shveik. Even though he did not play with us on world 9, he has been with us in every world we have played since, and I must tell you, he is a really good guy. ( And for those of you who want to criticize him for his forum "ramblings', please take the time and try to read between the lines, he makes a lot of sense, in his own special way

See ya all somewhere down the line. I will watch the stats and see how this all pans out.

P.S. Battrick, is this really a game Pistol ? Can you hit someone over the head with the wicket and take over their town ?

valk

Gawd its like animie, being in real life now, kinda ruins the porpouse :(

DeletedUser

You were one of the amazing players on world 9. TW takes a loss with you leaving.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Hey Terry!

My drunk noobish mind have just noticed this thread ;( I am sorry for my skype absence.

What can i say!

The great of teh greatest!

The silent killer!

My hero!

Who is terryoski?

1. The killer of Pure(w9). One of teh main reasons why PoweR! won over Pure, Invite and Pwn.

2. ranel, you took the account after the hippos disbanded, and you played it like your own... C2 will never forget you ;)

3. The.Robot, the famous tribe killer from w20. Terryoski who had the guts to disband Hugs(w20)

4. Terryoski from w26(few other noob tribes died there)

5. The.Robot from w34(ex N1, ended the long chase/backtiming betweeen IQ and Muppets, with a "win" for IQ). Had the chance to fight against the mods, and got 3 times banned and unbanned without penalty. The third time was not applied for unbanning.

6. Under Teh Radar, a nick tha tlooks obvious after reading the w34 quests :)
One of the people who made XVI.

I remember something...

I asked him: Terry, can you deal with Joker?
terry said: Yes

Terryoski - the killer of Joker

Terryoski has never been a N1 ranked, except w34(as far as i know). But he is not always a perfect attacker, when it is needed(ask C2 on w16) He is the best ever defender on TW i have ever met.

More, terryoski is one of the most loved people on Tw. I dont know anyone who doesnt like him(except few of those he nobled). I know that terryoski is unbeaten, i know that most of his opponents respect him, and we(me, ILTR, zatara, savraa,shveik, psihic, 4Leaf ect) admire him!

For the noob readers of this forum. Most probably terry is the first tw player to snip a train under 50msec(w20, servy said its !legal!).

What else can i say?? Nothing!

Just... Terry the great!

DeletedUser

oohhh terry, terry....join us the quiters of tw:)))

i am glad to see you quiting tw, you will understand me and juris after few months;) good luck m8!

Shveiko, i think you are a good guy^^ more stuff?