Undisputed

• Thread starter DeletedUser62494
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@Simon. I fill the love bro;)

P.s is the reason I stir up to much trouble cause I have the balls to not let a select few in TLA run over me? Just saying

DeletedUser

I think it was a good post by slayer and by others, but what has been done is done so we should all move to the future and make sure we secure this world so I can retire ;)

This thread should now be closed and lets avoid the other pointless posts about the end game situation or who has balls or whatever lol. Time to finish off the world!

DeletedUser

I've got the balls..... Ok I lied, my wife still has one of them:(. Ok I'm done

DeletedUser

DMG, don't be so modest.

I am not sure why exactly, i would probably have to be in TLA or NN to fully understand, but when DMG came back, i noticed a real difference in attitude (externals) and then performance from my enemy. I am sure being declared on helped, lol. Players wanted to play for a tribe created by you DMG, not a tribe created by Slayer. There is some substance to that.

TLA is #1 in this world and for good reason. They deserve to be there. Hopefully WST can slow their growth down a little, but only time will tell.

Slayer, your post was clearly one sided, and the opinions were based on information that was said and shown in the externals. The fact is that a lot of the players on the eastern side of world don't talk on the externals, its always been that way, especially pre-NSA war. So to say that the 4 powerhouses of that era were all western and northern area is a little selfish of you. Seems you made that list of tribes because they were the only ones that would talk to you on the externals. The externals is not a place of fact, the game is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

DMG, don't be so modest.

I am not sure why exactly, i would probably have to be in TLA or NN to fully understand, but when DMG came back, i noticed a real difference in attitude (externals) and then performance from my enemy. I am sure being declared on helped, lol. Players wanted to play for a tribe created by you DMG, not a tribe created by Slayer. There is some substance to that.

TLA is #1 in this world and for good reason. They deserve to be there. Hopefully WST can slow their growth down a little, but only time will tell.

Slayer, your post was clearly one sided, and the opinions were based on information that was said and shown in the externals. The fact is that a lot of the players on the eastern side of world don't talk on the externals, its always been that way, especially pre-NSA war. So to say that the 4 powerhouses of that era were all western and northern area is a little selfish of you. Seems you made that list of tribes because they were the only ones that would talk to you on the externals. The externals is not a place of fact, the game is.

While I respect your post please do tell me who the eastern powerhouses where? O thats right. The only tribe in the entire east that had a decent rank was Fusion. Thus my post holds facts and you are simply upset because the east never truly was or is as strong as the west.

Your more then welcome to attempt to provide facts otherwise but considering those facts don't exist have fun grasping at the straws.

DeletedUser

...please do tell me who the eastern powerhouses where? ...

Well, My guess would be they were in the East lol

Also, this all sounds like a bunch of rubbish to me. I don't believe that Sam agreed with the notion of NN for good reason, much the same as many others that quit. Some of them even came back after the downfall of that ridiculous idea to... so now your telling the world and those players that returned that you have again deceived them? That you have simply changed the name to lure them back? Wow, what a super guy you are.

DeletedUser89005

[QUOTEI]n the past few days we have witnessed the downfall of the once proud GRIND! F.]
QUOTE]his lies speak volumes.. GRINDF is still here slayer... lol...[/

DeletedUser62494

[QUOTEIn the past few days we have witnessed the downfall of the once proud GRIND! F.]
his lies speak volumes.. GRINDF is still here slayer... lol...[/QUOTE]

Show me where I lied? O thats right I said their downfall. Not that they disappeared or disbanded. So quiet yourself and go back to your pathetic redheaded existance.

DeletedUser

easy there slayer, gingers have feelings too :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Slayer, I think the history is a bit off...

NN was more or less a prototype, a trial run, for DSL and TLA to be one. It didn't work due to a few leaders and players (not naming names) arguing back and forth. But yes, *TLA* is technically the perfected version of NN.

It's not NN coming back, it's NN being perfected.

But whatever...

I've decided to not post as much since it seems as though people don't care what I have to say.

Enjoy.

DeletedUser62494

NN was more or less a prototype, a trial run, for DSL and TLA to be one. It didn't work due to a few leaders and players (not naming names) arguing back and forth. But yes, *TLA* is technically the perfected version of NN.

But whatever...

I've decided to not post as much since it seems as though people don't care what I have to say.

Enjoy.

I would say its more a matter of perspective. And yes to a degree you are correct in that NN was more or less the prototype. In that its orignal plan was to be what TLA is now. So its more of a forerunner to what we have now. In my opinion of course.

DeletedUser95777

Even though i haven't been in w29 as long as everyone else has, I'd still like to say, Well written slayer. Weather it's truth or not it still takes a good amount off effort to write a long page and edit it.

DeletedUser

Even though i haven't been in w29 as long as everyone else has, I'd still like to say, Well written slayer. Weather it's truth or not it still takes a good amount off effort to write a long page and edit it.

It's truth.

If you're new then you don't know me, but for all it's worth, it's truth.

lords of the emos

But whatever...

Enjoy.

Didn't we already say bai to you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Slayer, the people who were supposedly the 'elite' of W29, not all were informed of NN until it happened, that to me shows little to no respect for them
. Yes I happen to be one of them and if I decided to finish off my secondary plan which was band together the rest of the other tribes together to fight Nn which I had ready. If slayer made the old NSA push me into finally leaving to Nn since I was stubborn to go then he is a true master lol, this world would have been different but with Sam's return yes I would have gave him an option to head up the other tribes against Nn. I was going to follow him til the end of this world but yes TLA's core always had the world in its hands and always will. Sam did bring in others and some of those stepped up and showed their worth while others will be dealt with but yes an outstanding job for the most part.

DeletedUser

NN wasn't just about the elitest players it was meant to be a collection of the most highly active members. Activity is everything in this game. Also i personally believe NN did a good thing in forcing a fair amount of players to quit. It moved the world along at a much faster pace. We can all argue about ethics etc but it happened it didn't work out for various reasons, all the blame can't be put on madlax and bandit that was just unfair. For circumstances that don't need to be discussed on here both slayer and myself were pushed for time at the genesis of NN so couldn't fully dedicate to the notion.

I degress NN did some good in clearing out all the people who felt they couldn't leave because of there account being large blah blah. You ask some of them now they will say it gave them there freedom back.

Shy...formerly magisa and now i am gints lv ingame ...just so everyone knows who i am and i am not accused of hiding behind a pseudo name.