Unethical Behaviour by IM SXY AND I KNOW IT

DeletedUser

Now Ladies and Gents,

We are all aware that there are things people do in this game which is NOT against the rules BUT are certainly unethical, dishonest and very dishonourable. To that end I introduce to you a player that fits this criteria.

The following is directly from my profile and I will indeed honour the bounty offered.

This game teaches people a lot of things but first and foremost is that in today's world there is very little Honesty and Honour left.

[player]IM SXY AND I KNOW IT [/player]

said :-

Author said:
Negotiations went no where this is what was needed to keep the NAP they wanted me to send some fakes So I have. I suggest you attack [player]vivek rajput [/player] If you get a good hit on him asap you could take out his offense if you don't he will be attacking you once he comes online .

But what he actually did :-

[report_display]http://en78.tribalwars.net/public_report/a05f6732e6f0aa1f574f26309a74a82b [/report_display]

There are all sorts of people in this world :-

1. Dishonourable,

2. Despicable,

3. Cowardly,

4. Evil,

5. Dishonest,

and then below all of them there is :-

[player]IM SXY AND I KNOW IT [/player]

As such I am offering 7800 premium points for the first person that rims him on this world. A bounty on his head.

DeletedUser

So basically what you came here crying about is he was trying to get you use your troops on a opponent of him, reducing the amount he would have had to kill by clearing you both after. Oh, yeah, that's soooo bad. *going to spank IM SXY*

Also, get off the pedestal. You didnt only broke rules by offering a bounty over him head, but you also stated before within tribe that your plan was to run 2 accounts (one played by your little 12 years old son, yeah sure), to then merge them dropping shared connection status. Which is, again, in breach of game rules. This being reason for which you got dismissed from the tribe and then cleared. So just shut up about playing fair, right?

Last, try avoid filling up external with such irrilevant stuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not crying but telling the truth. Locke you are just as big a liar as IM SXY, accept with worse spelling and grammar. If "My plan was to run two accounts" (as per your lie) no doubt you would have evidence of that fact and would be able to produce it to the Administrators. You are entitled to have separate people playing on different accounts via the same internet connection so long as you register it. Which was done. Yes I do have a 12 year old son and yes he did want to play on this world, but again as I say IM SXY taught him a valuable life lesson. That is watch out for dishonest dishonourable people like you and him. This is a game, but what happens on this game is just a reflection of the person's own character traits in real life only magnified.

DeletedUser

Here evidence, from tribal forum:

Cerkez Ethem on 26.12.2014 at 17:20 said:
He started on thus world first then wanted me to join :) 12 year olds he wanted his own village to look after but me on the same world as him. We will end up with one account :) I'll end up building my village up for him to noble give him an easy village then we'll both play on his account :)

I'll screenshot if needed but i dont feel like bothering with this atm. You got a son, nice. Still what you planned was in violation of game rules.

As for §2) Players sharing an Internet Connection: Accounts on the same connection can not be used to benefit another account on the same connection.

Interaction in general are forbidden if on same internet connection too.

Plus the bounty.

So, yeah, speak as much as you like about

1. Dishonourable,
2. Despicable,
3. Cowardly,
4. Evil,
5. Dishonest,

And about who is below all of them. But the only player here planning to cheat in-game is you.

You better stick on having fun of my grammar and spelling (i'm happy of it considering english is not even my first language), cause, as for who is the cheater here, situation is pretty cleaver to me.