Unethical Recruiting Practices

DeletedUser1185

Oh bummer I was supposed to make some personal alliances around me?oops think they will be mad I turned them into farms?

Did I mention I was a Shark in a Kiddie Pool Here?

DeletedUser

Oh bummer I was supposed to make some personal alliances around me?oops think they will be mad I turned them into farms?

thats a horrible thing, you didnt made personal alliance and transforms everyone around you at farms, oh so bad

lol

DeletedUser

thats so bad that ill send an army against you... 0 units...

DeletedUser1185

Oh No not the "0" Unit Army :icon_eek: ,Anything but that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1185

I'll have to call in everyone for support to protect me from your "0" unit :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yes all the top40 tribes to protect but i think that it isnt going to be enough

DeletedUser20

Jackvance is the sort of guy who gets urges and then satisfies them. This may include rape and paedophilia, though we have no confirmed reports as of yet. (Jackvance you're in my tribe so don't kill me)

Hehe

DeletedUser

Jackvance is the sort of guy who gets urges and then satisfies them. This may include rape and paedophilia, though we have no confirmed reports as of yet.
It's usually eating and sleeping though, haven't gotten around to the others you mentionned just yet..

DeletedUser

anything crazy like killing people with the massive attack of 0 units

DeletedUser1185

I Thought about sending 1 spear attacks to everyone within 3 squares of me to see if they would whine and cry.

DeletedUser

probably the one spearfighter is a hero and is more powerfull than 99k spearfighters, 99k axemen, 99k light cav, 99k heavy cav, 99k swordsmen, 99k rams and 99k cats