United Legion of Conquerors

DeletedUser

A new tribe, with a new leader... I am not new to the game so I do have some experience, and though I did not get too far with the last village (only 1500-2000 points, if that can be a judge) it was not because of difficulty but RL that the village went down.

But this is World 5, and we start anew... both the young and the old are welcome, and each can do his/her part to make this tribe successful. To make this tribe live up to its name and be a tribe of conquerors, both large and small, young and old. I am in Continent 66, but why be limited by that? We will overcome distance... the farther apart we are, the more villages in between for us to defeat and coerce :icon_wink:

Thank you for reading, you may ignore me now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as the forum is called politics and propaganda...
I thought politics and propaganda was meant to be ignored :p
Anyway, don't ignore it then and join! Otherwise... follow the instructions :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

This should be moved to the "im an idiot and didn't see the "Looking For Members" Section"

DeletedUser

A new tribe, with a new leader... I am not new to the game so I do have some experience, and though I did not get too far with the last village (only 1500-2000 points, if that can be a judge) it was not because of difficulty but RL that the village went down.

But this is World 5, and we start anew... both the young and the old are welcome, and each can do his/her part to make this tribe successful. To make this tribe live up to its name and be a tribe of conquerors, both large and small, young and old. I am in Continent 66, but why be limited by that? We will overcome distance... the farther apart we are, the more villages in between for us to defeat and coerce :icon_wink:

Thank you for reading, you may ignore me now :icon_razz:

This should be moved to the "im an idiot and didn't see the "Looking For Members" Section"

Some people require sledgehammers to the face with big text saying "This belongs in another section."

DeletedUser

Okay, sorry, is the "tribes and members" section it? I don't see "looking for members".
And besides, I don't need people making useless comments half an hour after I realize my mistake. That's more "idiotic" and begging for a "sledgehammer" than what I did... everyone makes mistakes, this was accidental, some are more purposeful (and purposeless, may I add :icon_rolleyes: ).

Now, for the more tolerant and less "we're all smarter than you, idiot" types, is there a way I can move this thread or delete it? Or lock it?
Thanks!

DeletedUser

Okay, sorry, is the "tribes and members" section it? I don't see "looking for members".
And besides, I don't need people making useless comments half an hour after I realize my mistake. That's more "idiotic" and begging for a "sledgehammer" than what I did... everyone makes mistakes, this was accidental, some are more purposeful (and purposeless, may I add :icon_rolleyes: ).

Now, for the more tolerant and less "we're all smarter than you, idiot" types, is there a way I can move this thread or delete it? Or lock it?
Thanks!

All im going to say is:
common sense isn't all to common and im getting sick of it.

RageDiablo

Haha nobody likes you and nobody has joined your tribe.

DeletedUser

Your w4 village was massive indeed...hope your w5 village doesn't get bigger than that or we'll all be in trouble